• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

hope he gives you a discount. I sold one for nearly half of the BIN price
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      hope he gives you a discount. I sold one for nearly half of the BIN price
      Yeah, I know... I've been kicking myself for a while for not jumping on yours!

I've set a price cap for myself for this piece so I hope it works out
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

used to be my coat, and it's a beauty, for a slim 48 it will be a winter gem... seller is super legit but has too many long coats
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• mrmrhing
          • Feb 2010

VA
          removed
          Last edited by mrmrhing; 11-23-2010, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• taylen
            • Jul 2010

These ccp hockeye boots are so beautiful and quite cheap. Just spent too much this month tho:

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

bought from this guy before. good seller with good customer service..

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by taylen View Post
                These ccp hockeye boots are so beautiful and quite cheap. Just spent too much this month tho:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=246941
                what do you call cheap?

As much as CCP hockeyes are my favorite style of his boots, there is something surrounding this particular pair that offends me.
                I dont want to tell anyone how to spend their money, but these have been beaten to death, and the sellers have only been trying to Cash in on rarity and name for something that is a nothing more than really old pair of shoes.
                If you are going to buy something search for something that is really worth what you are going to spend........there is no shortage of good deals and the only person who would be getting a good deal with this is the seller.

Luckily I was able to find my pair in brand new condition for a respectable sum of money......my only wish is that they were as structured as these are.........$800+ for a pair of boots in this condition is downright immoral!
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

I always thought that was just a particular type of object dyeing Carol did, much like those grey Tornadoes Raw Edge was selling here last year.
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• taylen
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                    what do you call cheap?

As much as CCP hockeyes are my favorite style of his boots, there is something surrounding this particular pair that offends me.
                    I dont want to tell anyone how to spend their money, but these have been beaten to death, and the sellers have only been trying to Cash in on rarity and name for something that is a nothing more than really old pair of shoes.
                    If you are going to buy something search for something that is really worth what you are going to spend........there is no shortage of good deals and the only person who would be getting a good deal with this is the seller.

Luckily I was able to find my pair in brand new condition for a respectable sum of money......my only wish is that they were as structured as these are.........$800+ for a pair of boots in this condition is downright immoral!
                    but yours is from women line, then those ones from men line? also i've seen the rubberband boots in men line and women line, they look different in the shape. and those hockeye looks different in the shape between men line and women line too right? from what i see?

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

im not talking about the shape of the boots, nor the distinctions between men and women............
                      yes mine are from the women, I think, based on the sizing etc.

My concern is that the original wearer has beaten those to death, almost to the point that you can see the shape of the wearers foot in them.

If im gonna pay $800 for a pair of boots regardless of which brand they are, they have to be in better condition that that............
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

agreed, no matter how desperate someone might be for these boots, those are not worth it imo.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• diorowen
                          • Aug 2010

I also think so taylen.
                          the boots is quite beaten there. therefore eventhough you bought it, you can not feel it I think. haha..you will just get the looks, not the feel..
                          so in conclusion, not worth it.
                          still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

DD on gilt in a couple of hours...

Comment

• couturehomme
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                              DD on gilt in a couple of hours...
                              sale is now and good stuff (if any) is already gone
                              mostly basics, canvas/leather bags, and black silent sneaks, which are already gone

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Doesn't look like there was any mainline Damir at all... It's all Silent. Weird because I know they really try to keep the two lines separate, so this being labeled as "Damir Doma" is a fail...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎