Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Good deal especially with an extra 15% off, if I had the funds I'd buy for sure.

Sydney's - Toronto's premier independent menswear and homewares boutique shop. Locally designed, and developed menswear. A one-stop shop for casual, loungewear, footwear and elevated basics. Custom, Made-to-Measure, and Bespoke services provided with 20+ years of experience.

Comment

• timberlakeld
      • Mar 2010

removed
      Last edited by timberlakeld; 11-27-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• taylen
        • Jul 2010

just my thought. every time i see the items on Y! Jp that you guys have posted here at the good prices, but ended up they got sold at the high prices (more expensive than the US retail as i've seen). i know it depends on the items. i had my proxy service set up the bids (which is really like the retail price, or more expensive than the members usually sell them, of course the price is before proxy service fees) for me on ccp boots and cdiem boots last month, but i got beat and they got sold for more than my bids. i really hate it, i wasted my time to keep checking the auction from the beginning to the end. i think i had to go all the way, but the prices were out of my thought.

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

you should wear it well ....
          Last edited by snafu; 11-27-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by taylen View Post
            just my thought. every time i see the items on Y! Jp that you guys have posted here at the good prices, but ended up they got sold at the high prices (more expensive than the US retail as i've seen). i know it depends on the items. i had my proxy service set up the bids (which is really like the retail price, or more expensive than the members usually sell them, of course the price is before proxy service fees) for me on ccp boots and cdiem boots last month, but i got beat and they got sold for more than my bids. i really hate it, i wasted my time to keep checking the auction from the beginning to the end. i think i had to go all the way, but the prices were out of my thought.
            exactly.
            thats why I dont even bother..........
            If its not sold in English, I'm not gonna buy it
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              If its not sold in English, I'm not gonna buy it
              Ha..that's awesome. Basically my motto. I miss out on some items because of it, but I just can't cross that bridge..Proxy or not. I look but I don't touch. Too labor intensive.

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

I don't even both with CCP or Carpe on Y!J, these vultures already have those two staked out.

Comment

• tigo
                  • May 2009

Good finds doesn't equal to deals, which sounds like what you're after, its the rarity of pieces that you can't find elsewhere, and sometimes (or most of the time ) people are willing to pay a premium to get something that's been on their list for a long time. Hate is a strong word...yeah you lose on bids sometimes, but once you find your "grail" as we like to call it here, and go all in, you'll be glad you didn't look away and miss the chance.

Non-Japanese brands on y!j are always gonna be expensive since they're imported afterall, but the market is so big there, you're bound to find a few gems, just gotta put in some time and effort.

Comment

• owenau1989
                    • Apr 2010

在Yahoo! 首頁,您可以一覽即時重要社會新聞、國際新知、娛樂消息、生活資訊;您更可以加入Yahoo! 會員計劃,天天累積點數,免費兌換禮物、美食、優惠券,著數多多!

Obscur Leather in XS

anyone who needs HK proxy please feel free to contact me:)

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by taylen View Post
                      there are obviously a number of factors affecting the price. if you are bidding on something thats posted here, its wise to ask for the person who linked it to remove the post so it doesn't attract other bidders, this is common courtesy here.

however I'm not sure if I got your point - was it that yahoo items shouldn't be posted here altogether?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nictan
                        • Jul 2009

ive bid on both local (japanese) and foreign brands on yahoo.jp before. and all of them have been cheaper than what i would have gotten elsewhere, be it online retail or right here in SZ classifieds. if they weren't, i dont think i would have gone through all that trouble.

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

linea sz 4

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

Size XS, seller says it's 6 years old so that XS is probably closer to Medium. No measurements yet...

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• MikeN
                              • Nov 2007

Carpe size 2 from 2002. horse leather.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎