Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hommedeguerre
    • Jun 2009

Thank you! I'm excited! Now everyone needs to buy my stuff in the Classifieds so I don't go too broke!
    Le 21ème

Comment

• seatbelts
      • Sep 2010

What item is it? Sounds exciting :3
      julius leather jacket size 2
      http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Pretty sure he's a member on here....

LMaltieri chunky irregular knit sweater size 2

LMaltieri Classic White Button Up Shirt Sz. 3

Prices are really really fair. Wish the sweater fit me... been looking for one in size 4 for damn near eternity either vertical or horizontal weave.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BeauIXI
          • Nov 2008

Individual Sentiments, size 1
          Originally posted by philip nod
          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• lostnfound
            • Oct 2010

Julius Reverse Leather Zip Combat Boot, Size 2, $695 BIN / BO
            Last edited by lostnfound; 12-23-2010, 07:49 PM. Reason: forgot spacing within tags

Comment

• lostnfound
              • Oct 2010

m.a+ Accordion, $795 BIN / BO

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

Originally posted by lostnfound View Post
                do not repost images on the same page

Julius Reverse Leather Zip Combat Boot, Size 2, $695 BIN / BO
                I don't think that's a good deal, i t was bought from yahoo japan for about $300 that's a huge markup. I know this dude post here but his markups are over 100% on all of his stuff I think it's a bit much.

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

not saying you're lying, but how do you know he marked them up for that much?

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

there is no necessary obligation that if someone bought something of value for cheap they have to resell it for cheap...............

look at how much interest your bank gives you on your money, compared to how much they charge you in interest if you borrow a loan...........
                    Some of us might allow our conscience to allow us to pass on a good deal on something we got at a reasonable cost, but at the end of the day, a seller is free to sell items for whatever he wants................left to the buyer to decide if he/ she is willing to pay
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• upsilonkng
                      • May 2010

well that rakuten link is gone but I was looking at the same thing for about a week but I wanted non-reversed leather. but in the same month he got this http://item.rakuten.co.jp/blowz/0-116190/ thieves sz2 and he offered it me for $1100 and also another sz 2 julius leather for $1100 that he got for 51,000yen, they appeared and sold the same week he sent me the same 2 when I was looking for a reasonable julius leather. I'm all for making some money but I guess it's hard when you know where and how much someone already paid for them. There are other examples but I don't feel like doing that much work to prove a point. If that's a good deal to you you should take it, life is too short for regrets.

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

zamb definitely has a point, but its also annoying to have people just buy things in order to cash in. Although, those who buy from these types of sellers are what allows for these actions to continue, though.

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

What is wrong with buying and selling marked up? I don't have the budget to do it, but I see not problem with it. If the asking price is more than you want to pay, don't buy it. And you're just as free to find the items at the original price and purchase them.

Personally, I don't give a shit what someone paid for something. I care about what I'm paying for it. And if someone buys an item off me and marks it up the next day..good for them. I got what I wanted for it.

Anyway.. Carpe boots 44.
                          PH blazer Small.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            What is wrong with buying and selling marked up? I don't have the budget to do it, but I see not problem with it. If the asking price is more than you want to pay, don't buy it. And you're just as free to find the items at the original price and purchase them.

Personally, I don't give a shit what someone paid for something. I care about what I'm paying for it. And if someone buys an item off me and marks it up the next day..good for them. I got what I wanted for it.

Anyway.. Carpe boots 44.
                            PH blazer Small.

Boot one is new, but is way cheaper than boot two,
                            boot one has been heavily discussed as being a possible fake.....

thankfully its not my size and i have all the Carpe Diem boots i want already.......LOL

I agree with you on the subject of buying and reselling though.
                            My property, I can sell for whatever i wish..............I dont usually do that, but I dont fault anyone for taking such a position.
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

...oh, my appologies if there's a fake up there. Really never thought someone would go through the trouble of making fake Carpes. Sick world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎