Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eton97
    • Dec 2008

its not coz of you being OZ....i can't see them either and I'm UK - i don't think they are up yet
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

but is that a CCP 8 (do they go by what is stamped on the shoe or in the booklet) or a UK 8 or US 8?

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
      Those that are going for the CCP derbies, the sizes are up. Smallest is a SZ 8.
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

its got to be whats on the booklet surely - otherwise some poor guy is going to have to hand measure each pair and make a view of what actually constitures a sz 43/9etc

Comment

• seb
          • Feb 2007

just gave degli effeti a call about the poell derbies and they told me that they are sold out. so i don?t think farfetch is going to sell any of them.
          it?s also strange, that the price of the augustas went up again.
          ________
          Maybeme cam
          Last edited by seb; 08-23-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• sshum88
            • Dec 2007

I noticed that too about 4 days ago from the 1st time I saw the CCP pricing on the boots and then 1 day ago...they went and up the prices.

Originally posted by seb View Post
            it´s also strange, that the price of the augustas went up again.
            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• eton97
              • Dec 2008

was very surprised to see the augusta in a sale (& the ccp derbies)...certainly with what is essentially still this seasons stock (the augusta boots are sold by hlorenzo)...
              maybe it was just a mistake, or a bloody good marketing ploy ...it's certainly on my new hit list of places to check out

Comment

• seb
                • Feb 2007

it?s getting really strange now. i ordered the augusta lace up boots yesterday when they were still on sale.
                i also got the world pay transaction confirmation.

just 10 minutes ago i got an email from farfetch, stating that my payment was not successful.

i did send them my wolrdpay confirmation and the suggestion that i could easily use another credit card. now i am more than curious if i will ever receive those boots.
                ________
                Asian live

Comment

• t-bone
                  • Dec 2009

Now I wish I had bought the Augustas when they were still on sale, although I'm guessing Farfetch won't be honoring the price.

Comment

• dunglan7
                    • Sep 2010

When I searched farfetch this morning they had sizes for the Ccp derbies. Now when you search their site they don't carry Ccp at all. They are definitely slow with updating their site.

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
                      When I searched farfetch this morning they had sizes for the Ccp derbies. Now when you search their site they don't carry Ccp at all.
                      yes they do

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

I just received this as a reply to my email about sizing for the CCP boots:

Thank you for your enquiry.

The two sizes available for these boots are UK sizes 10 and 11 which are the equivalent to US sizes 11 and 12.

Thank you for shopping at farfetch.com. We look forward to seeing you on line again soon.

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                        its got to be whats on the booklet surely - otherwise some poor guy is going to have to hand measure each pair and make a view of what actually constitures a sz 43/9etc

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

the size they are quoting (UK sz 10 and 11) are the sizes given by ccp on the boots.....so if you are a sz10 or sz11 in ccp, then they have your size....

the Augusta shoes and boots are now back on the website @ full cost, so must have been a mistake

Comment

• seb
                            • Feb 2007

you shouldn?t use farfetch any more. they cancelled my order for the augusta boots, stating that my credit card was declined.

today i got an email, telling me that they will refund my money.

surprisingly the boots are now back online at full retail.

this is a very very poor way of customer relations and doing business in general!
                            ________
                            condominiums for sale in Pattaya

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

so they had the wrong price up and decided to not honour it, and made an excuse about the payment? quite a load of crap
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gnow
                                • Jun 2010

If anyone is bidding on the grey ccp sz9 spirals on ebay, please pm me. I'm bidding on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎