X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cyan
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lane View Post
    do you know what 15,000 yen is equal to in US dollars?
    lol, thought it was listed as 120,000yen. but the condition of that boots looks shitty, I love ann and am particularly fond of these 3 buckled boots, but still don't think I'd spend $200 on something gross like that. Would you call the $600 beatup ccp hawckeyes as a good deal? Buying something just because it's cheap, regardless of the condition and potential of the object isn't exactly economically savvy to me.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Cyan View Post
      lol, thought it was listed as 120,000yen. but the condition of that boots looks shitty, I love ann and am particularly fond of these 3 buckled boots, but still don't think I'd spend $200 on something gross like that. Would you call the $600 beatup ccp hawckeyes as a good deal? Buying something just because it's cheap, regardless of the condition and potential of the object isn't exactly economically savvy to me.

At a certain point of use the value of things are lost regardless of what name is attached to it.

I've seen people buying and selling stuff that to me is just utter disrespect because of the condition its in..................but then, who am I to tell people how to spend their money?

I lost out on a pair of Tornado Zips that were selling at a good price because I asked the seller for close up pictures...................seems some buyer was willing to pull the trigger on them without knowing exactly what condition they were in.
      For me, if the thing isn't in Good condition, i'm not gonna buy, regardless of how cheap its selling for
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• dunglan7
        • Sep 2010

^ I believe we might have been going for the same boots. I was also asking for pictures but he said somebody was buying both the boots and blazer. Thought you might have pulled the trigger.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
          ^ I believe we might have been going for the same boots. I was also asking for pictures but he said somebody was buying both the boots and blazer. Thought you might have pulled the trigger.

yes it seems we were.
          I think I've lost out on a few good deals because I always want to ensure I know exactly what I am buying.
          I am not wealthy and with a business that takes everything I have to save up a lot of times to purchase these things so I usually make sure I know what I am getting.
          I have been fortunate enough to have acquired some things through some really, really good deals, but still.................just want to make sure I know exactly what I am buying before I press that PayPal send money button
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lazyguru
            • Jun 2008

I dont remeber what retail was on this so not sure if its a good find but nice piece fo history.Number 9 was my fav of all the japanese designers out there

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

I was in contact with Daad Dantone because I was looking for some pants. They have these available in Sz.S (and I think L, as well) for 276€ shipped. Model is Jean11 and the waist on the Sz.Small measures 40cm.
              If you're interested you might wanna drop them a mail at spirito@daad-dantone.com

More pictures:

I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

"up for the sale is one of the most leather jacket 90% of the people you will meet will have ever seen. Yep, I said it. "

I'm so confused. Plus, who actually writes in an auction that they outright will not take measurements?
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

The description:

"Hello ebayers,
                  up for the sale is one of the most leather jacket 90% of the people you will meet will have ever seen. Yep, I said it. There is no way I would be selling this if it were not too small for me. In advance, I WILL NOT TAKE MEASUREMENTS!!!"

including refusal to take measurements doesn't exactly instill confidence, does it?

EDIT: Yeah, what he said.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

"Buy it, if you think you are good enough."
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

Well, he might not know what he's talking about, but it's still quite a good deal for an amazing jacket. And I thought Julius sizes were quite consistent.
                      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

7NY has Aitor Throup on sale. Sz.32 on the calf pocket for 900 USD.
                        click
                        Whoa... I just noticed. That's a huge discount of 300 USD Well, better than nothing.

edit. Maybe keep in mind that those might fit really small. I remember Christian once sold AT pants in a Sz.32 which fit like a 44 - so better ask for measurements.
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jumpoff
                          • Jan 2008

good luck!

Last edited by jumpoff; 02-04-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Skye X
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                            Well, he might not know what he's talking about, but it's still quite a good deal for an amazing jacket. And I thought Julius sizes were quite consistent.
                            I've wondered about this, because I'm a solid size 1 in Julius tops, but the denim moto I have from AW08 is incredibly tight across the back, and everywhere I see size 2 jackets listed, they say they fit a 46.

Also, contributing: Removed by request.
                            Last edited by Skye X; 02-06-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

peep the cdg homme+ jacket from that same seller.. nice
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• gnow
                                • Jun 2010

ccp derbies sz 7

sz 7, starting at 10,000 yen, 6 days

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎