• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    i dress according to the weather and temperature, and it's already good when you have one preferred piece for one climatic configuration.
    i dress according to the weather and temperature and mood, and it's already good when you have one preferred piece for one climatic and mood configuration. seasons are four, moods are many more.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      i dress according to the weather and temperature and mood, and it's already good when you have one preferred piece for one climatic and mood configuration. seasons are four, moods are many more.
      i dress according to the weather and temperature and mood and fabric, and it's already good when you have one preferred piece for one climatic and mood and fabric configuration. seasons are four, moods are many more. Some fabrics does not work well together.
      Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by BECOMING-INTENSE View Post
        i dress according to the weather and temperature and mood and fabric, and it's already good when you have one preferred piece for one climatic and mood and fabric configuration. seasons are four, moods are many more. Some fabrics does not work well together.
        I just mindlessly cop clothes whose pictures i like on eBay.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ WAYWT?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
            Interesting. I feel like I have roughly two moods - softer (more elegant, dressier) and harder (rougher/more casual).
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
              there is a full on blow out sale thread for xs / s guys over on sufu
              little guy. big sale
              has anyone here purchased anything? Is this guy legit?
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

he's obviously loaded so i don't see what he would have to gain from scamming people
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

^i think he's legit. it's not the poster on sufu, it's another guy who can't get his sufu account activated. i've helped him list stuff on sufu before too.
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Some nice items there (Doma grail leather) but the prices are quite high. "Vintage" CCP blazer (vulgo: ugly) for 1500-1700 USD.
                    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Lane
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      /\ WAYWT?
                      I think you mean WAYBT

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ no, i want to see him wearing random stuff from ebay!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Interesting. I feel like I have roughly two moods - softer (more elegant, dressier) and harder (rougher/more casual).
                          interesting idea; i feel the same i don't understand the idea of moods, but i understand casual or dressy.

i can wear pretty much whatever i want whenever i want nothing is really required in my life. Which i feel is a shame id love an excuse to buy beautiful suits.
                          i think this could be an interesting discussion.

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

actually it seems like it's the beginning of some kind of 'optimal-size-of-sz-closet' algorithm:

optimal wardrobe size = (seasons x moods x occasions-of-use x fabrics x silhouettes) / (brand synergy factors)... etc

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

Algorithms like this are an interesting thought, but I just can't be bothered so often. I look at my closet and often just pick a random assortment of things to wear. More often than not it works out fine. I just can't be bothered to calculate outfits, especially when I do like / wear almost everything in my wardrobe.

Sorta related ... A friend did a pretty good job of describing The Death of the Author in python a few days back heheh
                              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                                Algorithms like this are an interesting thought, but I just can't be bothered so often. I look at my closet and often just pick a random assortment of things to wear. More often than not it works out fine. I just can't be bothered to calculate outfits, especially when I do like / wear almost everything in my wardrobe.

Sorta related ... A friend did a pretty good job of describing The Death of the Author in python a few days back heheh
                                I am kind of the same way, and not really because I want to. Just often I am running out of the house the last minute. So, often I tend to wear same/similar pieces for a few days in a row (with outerwear maybe even more). But when I have time to think what I'd like to wear, I do.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎