Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

i rounded. 1150 after shipping + taxes ( i guess he is from new york). actually, come to think about it, it's fair if taxes in new york are anywhere as close to CA sales tax (although NY --> CA there is not tax...)
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Eternal
      I was just saying it, go ahead as if it doesn't fit him it doesn't fit me.

I am curious if it would not be a better deal for the place this stuff came from ( Barneys/ RO NYC?) if they opened a webshop.
      I'm not sure why they don't, but I bought a pair of Common Projects sneakers on Yoox and they showed up with the Barneys pricetag on the bottom.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
        I'm not sure why they don't, but I bought a pair of Common Projects sneakers on Yoox and they showed up with the Barneys pricetag on the bottom.
        guess sometimes it's not worth it if the store (e.g. barneys) only has one pair to create a description, pricing, inventory checklist online and everything for a single pair. just a guess.
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mononon View Post
          guess sometimes it's not worth it if the store (e.g. barneys) only has one pair to create a description, pricing, inventory checklist online and everything for a single pair. just a guess.
          I suppose.

They had a bunch of CP sneakers a week or so ago...the SFers wet themselves.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

If anyone bought the high neck denim-leather combo and it does not fit, please let me know. Will gladly take it off your hands.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• elephantstone
              • Jan 2011

I remember seeing that Mohair coat before on Gilt... If only it was smaller

I'm still surprise that many leathers were up for sale. Thought there would only be tanks and tees..

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

looking forward to the resellers...
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by elephantstone View Post
                  I remember seeing that Mohair coat before on Gilt... If only it was smaller

I'm still surprise that many leathers were up for sale. Thought there would only be tanks and tees..
                  i've never really been fond of the long RO coat. maybe because i'm just not that tall, and I feel height really makes that coat look fantastic.

and yeah, i'm very surprised there were so many leathers. previous sales had the worst treatment leathers (shiny) and really odd styles for higher prices. also, i never knew the globa retailed for over 5 grand ...

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                    ...also, i never knew the globa retailed for over 5 grand ...
                    kangaroo leathers were pricey
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• mike
                      • Dec 2006

i dunno i didnt think there was a frenzy
                      at one point i had all the xs jackets in my cart just for grins, and it was maybe 15 minutes after the sale started
                      too bad i dont wear rick
                      prices were extremely reasonable i thought

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

Sorry if this was posted but didn't see it...carol tank on yoox for the small guys
                        http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/CAROL...M/sts/sr_men80
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          bauhaus. finally.
                          Damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn...

Why do I even bother with the Gilt emails if I don't even read them...
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

Very small Linea trousers - 80 euro.
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• upsilonkng
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by mike View Post
                              i dunno i didnt think there was a frenzy
                              at one point i had all the xs jackets in my cart just for grins, and it was maybe 15 minutes after the sale started
                              too bad i dont wear rick
                              prices were extremely reasonable i thought
                              I don't know about that.. I was on the second the sale went live at 9am and the bauhaus was gone and the denim leather gone and there wasn't any of the smalls or xs available already. Bummed, I never get up early for shit and I did and I got nothing but there were very few smalls.. is that Bauhaus the 08 version? looks like it right because it has the zipper in the sleeve the 09 just had cuffs. Must be some kind of sample or something... do let us know kunk

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

^the bauhaus was only available in large or xl. it's the normal bauhaus, the reason the cuffs look weird is b/c it's like 2 sizes too big on the model

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎