• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

worth mentioning twice
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fenderman
      • Feb 2009

Very nice CCP leather in a beautiful color. Too bad it is a size 52...

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

..was just about to post that leather. Not crazy about the bomber style, but it sounds like someone could walk away with that for a G. A great piece for the right person.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          i was unsure if a thread had already been started for such a worthy cause & i wasnt aware of this site until a few hours ago. senior SZ'ers can probably shed some light on the details of the rising sun project & it's worth a look. pretty much all SZ approved.
          the rising sun
          Yes, it's official and SZ vetted. Please support if you can - all of the money will go to the Japanese Red Cross.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seatbelts
            • Sep 2010

Julius leather blazer fw09/10 size 2

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

julius leather jacket size 2
            http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• gnow
              • Jun 2010

LUC MA+

gone

LUC tussah silk cardigan, black, sz L, new. 10,500 jpy, 4 days.
              Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

LUC J-pants, grey, sz 44, ss2011, new. 10,000 jpy, 4 days.

ma+ aviator, gray, sz 44, used. 1 JPY, 3days.

Sorry if I'm a prick, but thats how I roll.
              Last edited by gnow; 04-19-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Dawn
                • Mar 2009

Surprised these haven't sold yet...

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

Gnow, I'm not going for any of that stuff, but I'm unclear how your approach fits with the ethos of this thread?

Comment

• Dropt
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                    Okay I know theres some people here that really want some of these stuff, so this is how its gonna work.
                    If you want me to remove it, kindly pm me with how much roughly your looking to spend, and which username your bidding it on (proxy? or not?) Reason being I'm not gonna remove it if your max bid is like 25,000 jpy. Likewise, I'll check back on the last day to see if you have placed your bid. If you haven't I'll relist this here. Here goes,

What the fuck ?

Comment

• gnow
                      • Jun 2010

I'm sorry, but whats the ethos of this thread? Calling dibs on an item, and not bidding on it? I'm all for someone finding a good deal, but I've seen way too many people who called dibs and have a max bid of 1/5 the retail, or not bid at all. While on the other hand, theres a handful of people who really want these stuff.

edit: likewise, if your so bothered with requesting me to remove it, just go bid on it then. Its not like I didn't provide the links.

Originally posted by docus View Post
                      Gnow, I'm not going for any of that stuff, but I'm wondering how your approach fits with the ethos of this thread?

Comment

• docus
                        • Dec 2010

Perhaps there needs to be a debate on the matter. Others may be along to correct me, but I understood this thread to be for bringing interesting items to people's attention, not for calling 'dibs' on items.

Comment

• gnow
                          • Jun 2010

Docus, your perfectly right, which is why the only reason I would remove the links is when I'm sure someone actually is going for the item. If not the links remain; i.e. bringing the items to everyone's attention.

Its not like I posted details and pictures, and stated "okay pm me if your serious, and ill pass you the link"

edit: @Dane, Yes, these are mine. I am also located in Japan and have multiple y!j accounts. Would you like me to proxy something for you?

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                            I'm sorry, but whats the ethos of this thread? Calling dibs on an item, and not bidding on it? I'm all for someone finding a good deal, but I've seen way too many people who called dibs and have a max bid of 1/5 the retail, or not bid at all. While on the other hand, theres a handful of people who really want these stuff.

edit: likewise, if your so bothered with requesting me to remove it, just go bid on it then. Its not like I didn't provide the links.
                            I'm confused, are these your auctions?
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• docus
                              • Dec 2010

Gnow, I may have misunderstood but it seems that you're drawing these items to people's attention as a way of controlling the bidding on them - that seems a bit manipulative to me, and not inkeeping with the spirit of this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by docus View Post
                                Gnow, I may have misunderstood but it seems that you're drawing these items to people's attention as a way of controlling the bidding on them - that seems a bit manipulative to me, and not inkeeping with the spirit of this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
                                Sounds like that to me too.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎