Beautiful CCP funnel/turtleneck

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carol-Christian-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

This dude has a serious closet.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

Man... you guys are lucky to able to order the RO shearling directly.. I had the same problem with Ddhonggo that I could not order it and ship directly out of UK..but definitely good find...

Comment

• H-R
          • May 2007

[quote user="Faust"]This dude has a serious closet.
          [/quote]

and probably some serious monetary problem at the moment? [61]

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

[/quote]

For a Short moment, i thought that dude was you,..................[57]

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="H-R"]

[/quote]

and probably some serious monetary problem at the moment? [61]

[/quote]

Hahaha, I guess! Personally, I hope I never get to a point where I need to sell my clothes to raise money (unless it's clothes I no longer like, of course).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
                • Feb 2007

lol.. I want to see more of his carpe diem...

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

That turtle/funnel neck is gorgeous! [:|] What is Degli Effetti--I have never heard of that store before?
                  ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="laika"]That turtle/funnel neck is gorgeous! [:|] What is Degli Effetti--I have never heard of that store before?
                    [/quote]

It's a couple of small shops in Rome, Italy. I visited when I was first getting into fashion so I really didn't know what I was looking for, I remember a lot of CdG / n(n) / DH accessories. What would've been, at the time, some fairly unusual brands of "raf" (superfuture-esque) denim. I distinctly remember they carried one of the infamous Dior Homme Sparlkly-Pants that I'm so fon

Degli Effeti entry on Superfuture

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• May 2007

Carpe Diem rear-zip boots size 7 at www.etfemme.com under designer profiles click carpe diem. $685

I can't vouch for the website but found it in a search on craigslist.org.

Comment

• hommeetfemme
                        • Jul 2007

[quote user="image"]Carpe Diem rear-zip boots size 7 at www.etfemme.com under designer profiles click carpe diem. $685

[/quote]

Hi, Hommeetfemme here.

I have been a member on this board for a short time and have been a long time reader of the boards. I am here because of the great deal of respect I have for Faust and fellow board members' impeccable taste. I'm not here to push my own agenda, just here to learn through the interactive forum of communal blogs, which gives everyone a voice and the chance to use that voice if so inclined.

Because my store (still in it's infancy) has come up in this thread, I feel it's only fair to respond. I would like to assure everyone that I am not one to sell fakes nor am I seeking to engage in any underhanded business tactics or scams. I feel strongly about my mission statement and go about doing business with that philosophy in mind with honor and integrity.

Image, I'm glad to hear that you came across the store as I have been working hard to get the word out there. Just not on this board for reasons previously mentioned. I do thank you for posting here though. I am delighted that it made the board of it's own merit. Again, thank you.

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me on this board or through the website email address (service@hommeetfemme.net) Either myself or my wife will be happy to respond. I first signed on with this username but have since opted against using it and now sign on under the name DHC. Please contact me through DHC if you'd like to get in touch with me through the board.

Kindest regards,

David

Comment

• klangspiel
                          • Apr 2007

a snake in the grass with wings

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="hommeetfemme"][quote user="image"]Carpe Diem rear-zip boots size 7 at www.etfemme.com under designer profiles click carpe diem. $685

[/quote]

Hi, Hommeetfemme here.

I have been a member on this board for a short time and have been a long time reader of the boards. I am here because of the great deal of respect I have for Faust and fellow board members' impeccable taste. I'm not here to push my own agenda, just here to learn through the interactive forum of communal blogs, which gives everyone a voice and the chance to use that voice if so inclined.

Because my store (still in it's infancy) has come up in this thread, I feel it's only fair to respond. I would like to assure everyone that I am not one to sell fakes nor am I seeking to engage in any underhanded business tactics or scams. I feel strongly about my mission statement and go about doing business with that philosophy in mind with honor and integrity.

Image, I'm glad to hear that you came across the store as I have been working hard to get the word out there. Just not on this board for reasons previously mentioned. I do thank you for posting here though. I am delighted that it made the board of it's own merit. Again, thank you.

If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me on this board or through the website email address (service@hommeetfemme.net) Either myself or my wife will be happy to respond. I first signed on with this username but have since opted against using it and now sign on under the name DHC. Please contact me through DHC if you'd like to get in touch with me through the board.

Kindest regards,

David

[/quote]

Welcome to SZ, David.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

DRKSHDW pentagram tees, $75 (don't forget the YOOX coupon and Ebates). I know lots of people were looking for these.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                                • Jul 2007

Thanks for the friendly reception Faust.

So in the event that anyone hadn't caught wind of this one. Cloak cargo in a size 36. If you can fit it.

Cloak sweater - size large. I believe these run big too. Again, if you can fit it.

http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?page=shop/product&parent=&product_ID=1228

Both pieces going for $110 each.

Originally posted by Faust
                                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎