X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
    haha i just saw that. listed also as nwot.
    seller will update with pics of interior tags he claims
    I got the pics already, it's a fake!! for sure. And it's in Canada and it's dirt cheap, who sells Rick Leathers for $666?

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

good thing someone saw the tags, thought it was worth a shot if you checked the tags... plus i figured nobody would try to fake blistered lamb but i suppose so...

thanks upsilon.

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

def. fake. it's not blistered.. it's like some weird suede crap. a lot of fake funnels / geos are in the material. don't believe a real blistered geo even exists...
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• DamageX
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
          don't believe a real blistered geo even exists...
          The blistered geo does exist, Antonioli had it for sale in brown/bitter.

I have a photo saved somewhere that I can upload if someone needs it as an authenticity reference.

Comment

• nostromodo
            • Jan 2011

Oh shit.. I didnt know there are rick fakes exist.. I only thought there are some duplicates with no brand name. Good to know!!!

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

Originally posted by nostromodo View Post
              Oh shit.. I didnt know there are rick fakes exist.. I only thought there are some duplicates with no brand name. Good to know!!!
              have you looked on ebay? there's at least 2 sellers that's well documented here I believe they're based in Canada but it's from China and it just keeps going and going w/ no end in sight, he sells endless amounts of facke 03 shirts, current drop crotch and other shirts and use to sell jackets, the easiest way of telling is he offers only med/large on every item and uses the same photos. I've sent him messages and he never replies.. my last one was "how did you get an endless supply of new untagged Rick Owens shirts from 03?" no answer...
              As far as I've seen, there are fake Geo's in every material, wool, cotton, some kind of leather, and some intarsia's as well but most of those are cotton or wool. Haven't seen much else as far as jackets go.

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
                The blistered geo does exist, Antonioli had it for sale in brown/bitter.

I have a photo saved somewhere that I can upload if someone needs it as an authenticity reference.
                Did it ever come out in black? Hmm... guess I'm wrong, but still that suede-ish material seems commonly faked on the Geo, I was one of the first people tricked - 890 dollar lesson - surprisingly they are good quality, took me a while to figure it out, and even had it listed here before taking it down
                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• nostromodo
                  • Jan 2011

Yea.. I saw that seller too. I almost got one but the measurements was weird so i asked a q and He never answer.. He usually sell the shirts with various colors in size only m/l. I bet those are all fakes..

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                    I got the pics already, it's a fake!! for sure. And it's in Canada and it's dirt cheap, who sells Rick Leathers for $666?
                    me, i do!!

well, almost $666... it's not my fault the dollar sucks right now ;)
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• swami
                      • Jul 2008

So is this a first sighting of a fake CCP Leather , Seems more of a poor rip-off rather than fake though

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

^ Meant to post that in the "WTF" thread?

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

ccp 08' derbies - size 8 at $100.

Comment

• nostromodo
                            • Jan 2011

Is the ccp leather really rip-off or something?? I've never seen and thought there is ccp fakes. How come they try to make it?? It is the ccp!!! Lol.

Anyway,
                            peasant.. I'm bidding on the ccp derbies again. I lost last time.
                            Thanks!!

Comment

• Ochre
                              • Sep 2009

early 20th century Japanese pants

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎