Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denpatou
    • Jan 2010

seconding that, i bought my very first _7 and va pieces from treasurehoard a little over a year ago--great service!!
    SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• aussy
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
      They're here on the forum, too.
      MBD
      Oh really
      I bought an awesome Yohji suit from them a while back. Unfortunately the jacket was too large so I sent it back. That said, their return policy is nice in these situations of defeat (I wanted it to fit so bad!), which is welcome considering how many ebayers boast no return policies these days.

Comment

• franz
        • Mar 2011

CCP tornadoes UK10

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2010 BOOTS - HARNDEN MA+ AUGUSTA at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Would bid if they were still the original color, but still interesting IMO.
        Originally posted by Faust
        True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

irrelevant but it appears to be raining tornados both on here and the bay...

Comment

• ImaPro
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
            Treasurehoard has a bunch of great deals on pre-owned clothing, such as this Y's Yohji Yamamoto skirt that should be a basic in any woman's closet.

MBD
            Shhhhh I'm buyign like 4 jackets.
            Originally posted by merz
            ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

i've bought 2 pairs of jeans from treasurehoard and they are quite reasonable and great to do business with. they will offer buy it now prices on most if not all items of interest. sometimes you can get it for less through auction but it's nice that they do let you buy it straight up if you really want it. i sometimes wonder where their stock comes from!

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                i've bought 2 pairs of jeans from treasurehoard and they are quite reasonable and great to do business with. they will offer buy it now prices on most if not all items of interest. sometimes you can get it for less through auction but it's nice that they do let you buy it straight up if you really want it. i sometimes wonder where their stock comes from!
                That's interesting. They had a few VA pieces that I really liked that are priced questionably high that have been listed for over a year. One hooded sweatshirt is priced at $570 that I got on Y! For around $220 after shipping and proxy fees from Japan.

The older basics seem more reasonable but the Ann, damir, even some of the RAF pieces fall in the same category as the VA stuff... Usually cheaper to wait for retail sale, yoox or Y!
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Woot. Apparently theses one aren't available anymore. So bad they don't have 43. Hahaha.

Good find anyways!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                    i sometimes wonder where their stock comes from!
                    h. lorenzo I would guess. they are in LA and seems like they are selling very varied stuff, so they probably sell old stock for some retailers. most of the interesting labels are ones that h. stocks or has stocked.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• im_parfait
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010

Cloak boots:

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

i'd like to grab those if you don't mind removing them. tia.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

I sometimes wonder about these pieces that pick up somewhat legendary status but get passed around so frequently. Is it that people who don't really want them beyond their hype factor pick them up and get bored and then pass them off to other similar folks? Maybe fundamental issues with fit / material that don't come through in photos that result in repeated disappointment when seen in person?

They could also be accursed.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• the breaks
                            • Sep 2007

another example is the raf accordion boots

ive seen maybe 2 instances of 'WAYWT' with them and 20 instances of 'FS'
                            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• acel
                              • May 2010

haha wasn't this just posted here as a cheap yoox item?

Comment

• several_girls
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by acel View Post
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...t_13649wt_1219

haha wasn't this just posted here as a cheap yoox item?
                                Yup. It was on yoox for around $300 IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎