X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbw4224
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

Thanks for the heads up on that. I sent the seller a message so we'll see what happens..

Comment

• badseeds
      • Mar 2007

^ im sorry to hear that scott.that is stealing. i was actually kinda' surprised by"his/her" description so that i eventook a lookhis/her feedback history....

Comment

• badseeds
        • Mar 2007

dior high heels...didntrealize they were in such high demand... 13h left, 34bids already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=006

dior ss07 oxford...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=006

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

[quote user="sbw4224"]

Thanks for the heads up on that. I sent the seller a message so we'll see what happens..

[/quote]

Anytime. Glad to be of help whenever possible.

[quote user="badseeds"]

dior high heels...didntrealize they were in such high demand...

[/quote]

Slap some crepe soles on them cuban heels and your cooking with gas calliente!

In the event that the sarcasm is lost. I have never been partial to cuban heels nor crepe soles. I'd hate to think that anyone is taking that statement seriously.

Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]That seller completely ripped off my description of a pair I sold. I guess that's how eBay goes...
            [/quote]

The first thing ever I sold on Ebay was a Luster leather jacket. Three years later the pictures showed up on tFS with some Japanese website's "watermark" on it.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

gotta love ebay.. should always watermark images but I'm usually too lazy :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
                • Jan 2007

www.pollyanna.com 80% off sale for three days. Worth checking out.
                the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• drexl
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="PrinceOfCats"]www.pollyanna.com 80% off sale for three days. Worth checking out.
                  [/quote]

Wow, some Raf knits left at dirt cheap prices, someone pick these up! Thanks PoC! [Y]

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="drexl"]

[quote user="PrinceOfCats"]www.pollyanna.com 80% off sale for three days. Worth checking out.
                    [/quote]

Wow, some Raf knits left at dirt cheap prices, someone pick these up! Thanks PoC! [Y]

[/quote]

killerdeal. i don't have a pollyanna account, and don't have a credit card account available for online use...if somebody could do me a favor and order the Raf graded striped sweater in size 50 during this sale(the bottom one shown here: http://www.pollyanna.com/products.ph...n=Raf%20Simons), i can paypal you the cost + some compensation, say $30 extrafor the favor?

Comment

• drexl
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="kompressorkev"][quote user="drexl"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

killerdeal. i don't have a pollyanna account, and don't have a credit card account available for online use...if somebody could do me a favor and order the Raf graded striped sweater in size 50 during this sale(the bottom one shown here: http://www.pollyanna.com/products.ph...n=Raf%20Simons), i can paypal you the cost + some compensation, say $30 extrafor the favor?

[/quote]

Hit Faust up, I'm pretty sure he can help you out [H]

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="kompressorkev"][quote user="drexl"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sure, Kev, I can help you. PM me.

P.S. Does anyone know if you get hit with customs fees ordering from Pollyanna?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kompressorkev
                          • Dec 2006

thanks for helping me out, princeofcats, drexl, and faust! i am gettingone of theraf sweaters from pollyanna.

good find: kosmetique label blazers / jacket / pants at 60% off...some of whichcan becurrentlyfoundat aloharag for much, muchmore

http://www.hokuro.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=156373&csid=0

same place used to stock Nicolas Andreas Taralis for men, whichwere all bought outat a 50% sale...hopefully they'll stock more (had nice soft cotton / leather jeans).

Comment

• badseeds
                            • Mar 2007

Thanks for the heads up PoC! ordered the junya boots! hope i could put them on.

[quote user="Faust"]

Sure, Kev, I can help you. PM me.

P.S. Does anyone know if you get hit with customs fees ordering from Pollyanna?

[/quote]

Faust, i ordered frompollyanna months ago, no customs fee but the delivery was kind of slow...

Comment

• badseeds
                              • Mar 2007

wtf.

cdiem bow pants.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARPE-DIEM-BLUE-...QQcmdZViewItem

i got a dark bluepair on the way. price betweenhis/her starting price and BIN. (pm me if you want to know).damn,.Hope someone could get them for cheaper.Dunno whether thats a good price,

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

ann dem asymmetric bomber, xs.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢