• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
    Some slim leather pants, for girls (not for me). Kinda like these Givenchy, but not that expensive.
    There are also some Ann Dem leather leggings on ebay at the moment. Not that cheap, though.
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• docintheory
      • May 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post

Want this bad boy! Anyone now where to find it? Waiting for reply from the store, but since it's SS08 I don't have my hopes up.
      I wanted that scarf too, I sent the Antwerp Schneider store an email awhile ago, but they never responded. Faust directed to me to Harputs in SF, you might want to try them and see if they got the scarf in.

The other suggestion is try an Japan proxy, Stephan Schneider is apparently readily available there.

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
        I wanted that scarf too, I sent the Antwerp Schneider store an email awhile ago, but they never responded. Faust directed to me to Harputs in SF, you might want to try them and see if they got the scarf in.

The other suggestion is try an Japan proxy, Stephan Schneider is apparently readily available there.
        I have purchased from Harputs Market in SF and they are great to deal with.
        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• larssss
          • Jun 2008

i was at harputs market last week. i do not recall seeing this scarf. great store though, with great staff

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
            Did you check out the new Hope scarves? Really nice, unfortunately they're neither wraps nor S.S. scarfs.. But perhaps they're an alternative?
            This one is kinda nice, but doesn't really have that edgy raw feeling to it.

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Jeez, people, if I knew, I would've bought a bunch when I was in Antwerp.
              but you could choose to be a very nice person and let me buy yours insted, gotta move on you know.

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

Want this bad boy! Anyone now where to find it? Waiting for reply from the store, but since it's SS08 I don't have my hopes up.
                Couldn't you quite easily make one like that yourself? It's nothing but a ripped piece of fabric.
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                  Couldn't you quite easily make one like that yourself? It's nothing but a ripped piece of fabric.
                  Well of course I could do it if I found the material. But it's easier to pay €96 and get it all done. :)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                    I dare you try.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

so come one faust, help a brother, you can borrow it sometimes.

well no answer from the store so I guess I will have to pass on this one, nowhere to be found on ebay nor Y! and no one here want to part with it (which is understandable).

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

so come one faust, help a brother, you can borrow it sometimes.

well no answer from the store so I guess I will have to pass on this one, nowhere to be found on ebay nor Y! and no one here want to part with it (which is understandable).
                        Try finding their phone number. I think I have it at home, if you don't find it. And, know, I'm already sharing it with Mrs. Faust!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Try finding their phone number. I think I have it at home, if you don't find it.
                          crazy talk! calling stores and stuff.

Comment

• the breaks
                            • Sep 2007

I dare you try.
                            If I wanted a ripped piece of fabric for a scarf I would :)
                            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I wouldn't know where to find fabric like that, its very soft and light weight knit cotton, the texture and colour is really neat. also, its not a straight piece. at that price, there are far more overpriced and "ridicilous" things to spend money on. definately my most used scarf, when I'm not wearing it the girlfriend is.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lieutenant dan
                                • Mar 2008

Faliero Sarti

take a look at this

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢