X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
    The UK version of thecorner.com has it - the US version of the website doesn't, for some reason.

Not a big fan of that jacket - this one isn't bad, though the quality probably isn't going to be very good:

http://www.thecorner.com/RAF_SIMONS/...d10/411240892C
    i think it just looks worse with the collar worn down, plus it's not especially flattering on that model with that lighting.

-

Comment

• my friend goo
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
      Just found this for $120 - reasonable price? About $30 - $40 of it is just international shipping costs, though.

Doesn't look exactly the same but it should work (maybe this is the backside?). Anywhere in the US still have this for around $90 by any chance (same as this one but pre-international-shipping, basically)?
      yeah thats the back side. i wouldnt recommend getting that thing.. its annoying to wear unless you have it like stabalized under a layer because it swings around like mad. i picked it up because it gave me free shipping on an order from browns and used it like once and gave it to a friend. thought i could use it as a wallet too but stuff like rattles around in it and just annoyed the hell out of me.

Comment

• baby
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
        Just found this for $120 - reasonable price? About $30 - $40 of it is just international shipping costs, though.

Doesn't look exactly the same but it should work (maybe this is the backside?). Anywhere in the US still have this for around $90 by any chance (same as this one but pre-international-shipping, basically)?
        boutiqueuandi.com in montreal had it (probably marked down) not too long ago ...maybe they still have them its worth a quick call and i could proxy for free so shipping if ur in the us would only be like 10$. check it out. and yeah i think thats the back.
        Originally posted by pipcleo
        if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by baby View Post
          boutiqueuandi.com in montreal had it (probably marked down) not too long ago ...maybe they still have them its worth a quick call and i could proxy for free so shipping if ur in the us would only be like 10$. check it out. and yeah i think thats the back.
          Just dropped them an e-mail about it - thanks for the heads up. There was a big notice about their "online store now being open!" but you couldn't actually click on the link to it... strange design, to say the least.
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• I need, NEEED this sweater

btw, it's Alexander Mcqueen FW08

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
              I need, NEEED this sweater

btw, it's Alexander Mcqueen FW08
              Heirloom, I just saw that piece at the McQueen store in NYC and it's awesome. There were 2 variations, the other is a v-neck sweater with the neckline metal detail.

However, I cannot help but feel like it's a great DIY project, as the metal details are safety pins.

Comment

• Originally posted by reborn View Post
                Heirloom, I just saw that piece at the McQueen store in NYC and it's awesome. There were 2 variations, the other is a v-neck sweater with the neckline metal detail.

However, I cannot help but feel like it's a great DIY project, as the metal details are safety pins.
                really? YAY for me then. I was hoping to find a detail shot to see what it was about. I will do it myself then :) do you know how the overlapping fron panel is fastened?

Comment

• reborn
                  • Aug 2008

really? YAY for me then. I was hoping to find a detail shot to see what it was about. I will do it myself then :) do you know how the overlapping fron panel is fastened?
                  For the drappy effect, I would suggest using a cardigan, one size up from your usual. Then have you or your tailor stitch the overlap in place...use a shizzle load of safety pins along neckline, and presto...you could also opt for the AMQ drappy v-neck tee sans safety pins and then add the shizzle load of pins...

Comment

• Originally posted by reborn View Post
                    For the drappy effect, I would suggest using a cardigan, one size up from your usual. Then have you or your tailor stitch the overlap in place...use a shizzle load of safety pins along neckline, and presto...you could also opt for the AMQ drappy v-neck tee sans safety pins and then add the shizzle load of pins...
                    No, I can sew the cardigan myself, but I was talking about the neckline that reaches the hip, how long it is in the original. I mean, I could just use this as inspiration and make something a bit more imaginative now that i'm doing it from scratch, i was just curious of how it fastens at the hip.

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

No, I can sew the cardigan myself, but I was talking about the neckline that reaches the hip, how long it is in the original. I mean, I could just use this as inspiration and make something a bit more imaginative now that i'm doing it from scratch, i was just curious of how it fastens at the hip.
                      Sorry, I wasn't paying close enough attention to the construction...the shiny pins kept me mesmorized.

Comment

• me too *_* thanks for the info though. It soothes my nerves alot. Now I won't have to pay 500 eu for a cardigan. haha

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
                          /\ Thats not the same coat as DJI bought, the one dji bought is without a hood, and looks much better imo!

@broke, get a proxy and let him go to the Attachment store in japan. Although seems like they only took in 1 in every coat.. 1 grey, 1 black in all of the coats I've asked about anyways. The price is around 100k Yen.

Was going to buy one, but damn.. in two days the coat went up hella too much with the weak SEK and now much stronger Yen.

edit- even more when I checked now.
                          no but i'm sure he might be able to at least recommend a store, i'm sure he would have looked at the coat. Not saying it is the same one as it is clearly not.
                          WTB: This

Comment

• Arcane
                            • Jul 2008

Looking for this VA piece in black, preferably from a Jap online store with measurments. Otherwise, how's the size?

Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• tofu
                              • Nov 2007

i'm looking to pick up some henleys for layering purposes.

the ones at uniqlo this season have some giant three button thing going on that i'm not digging :(

any suggestions?
                              (under $100 each please ;))

Comment

• random
                                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                                i'm looking to pick up some henleys for layering purposes.

the ones at uniqlo this season have some giant three button thing going on that i'm not digging :(

any suggestions?
                                (under $100 each please ;))

MUJI? W+H?
                                I don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡