• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
    a black slick rick leather in small for less then 2g:s >_<
    I know there's one on eBay right now for $1500 who I believe is on Superfuture. I feel like there's two or three on Superfuture right now for under $2000 and there's a two-tone in XS as well.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
      I know there's one on eBay right now for $1500 who I believe is on Superfuture. I feel like there's two or three on Superfuture right now for under $2000 and there's a two-tone in XS as well.
      the two-tone is sold? anyways XS have to be too small for me, have been talking to TransparentCranium about his black one (the one for $1580-something) and that's also a XS. and I somewhat feel that it's too much money right now.

Comment

• Bill Hicks
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by uparmoured View Post

At a decent price...
        They got these at the N(N) store in NY. Not sure for what price though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bestial View Post
          the two-tone is sold? anyways XS have to be too small for me, have been talking to TransparentCranium about his black one (the one for $1580-something) and that's also a XS. and I somewhat feel that it's too much money right now.
          no chance you'd ever get into an XS anyway. Medium. But I think i've said this before.

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

medium is to big dude. starting to remeasure things. 45cm if i take the absolute end of bothe shoulder/arms and if I measure seam to seam on some tee's it's 40cm and do leave some fabric to stretch over the arm. I guess it depends on how you want clothing to fit. I've had a thing to fit the shoulderseam where "the body ends" or even to have it hanging a bit down on the arms, but when I'm looking at great leather-fits the seams usualy ends a bit before the end part of the shoulder/arm.

Guess many people here have a opinion about these fits.

Comment

• my friend goo
              • Oct 2007

n(n) gray or black darted skinny jeans in 2x34... they sell out in that size in an instant over here and i never seem to make it over there in time :/

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

browns has them in black. pretty sure I saw the black ones somewhere in nyc as well. if you mean the lighter grey, dont think I've seen them this season?
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• my friend goo
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  browns has them in black. pretty sure I saw the black ones somewhere in nyc as well. if you mean the lighter grey, dont think I've seen them this season?
                  thanks, the tapered ones are sold out at browns though.
                  if anyone has been to the n(n) nyc store recently and can tell me if these are still around, would be appreciated!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

they are? I thought the two black ones currently on the site are the same?

bloomingdales in soho had the black ones as well. not sure of sizes though.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by my friend goo View Post
                      n(n) gray or black darted skinny jeans in 2x34... they sell out in that size in an instant over here and i never seem to make it over there in time :/
                      Would you mind a used pair in a brand new condition?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

I probably wouldn't mind either if the price was right.
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• my friend goo
                          • Oct 2007

i wouldnt mind at all, pm'd!
                          thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I will check for yous.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• danimal
                              • Sep 2008

Any of you Japan webshop ninjas know where I could find this Julius coat in size 1?

I kinda like it in black but love this grey color.

Also, has anybody tried one of these on? It would be my coat for dealing with the miserable weather in Chicago in December-February. Would it be up to the task? Thanks for any help!

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

centocose is the only webstore that has it in grey afaik. I'm hoping to pick one up in black if they make it to sale, need it for winter here in the southern hemisphere. it's heavy wool melton coated in rubber so it should be able to withstand any weather

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎