• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by North View Post
    Hey guys,

This sweater by raf simons, https://www.brownsfashion.com/product/95395.htm#

I really want to get it, do you guys know some other place then browns who has it?
    The description says tshirt...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by North View Post
      Hey guys,

This sweater by raf simons, https://www.brownsfashion.com/product/95395.htm#

I really want to get it, do you guys know some other place then browns who has it?
      Originally posted by Browns Fashion
      A great shape and perfect for casual wear, wear with drainpipes and high tops.
      That sounds like a recipe for looking like an idiot.
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
        The description says tshirt...
        He means t shirt though. i talked to him earlier, but don't know where else he could find it.

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
          Either really, it's the shape I love. I prefer the green though.
          Boots in "military green" available in 44 and 45 on TheCorner : 640 euros.

Comment

• dunaj
            • Feb 2007

I'm looking for one of the hooded coats that Bless makes every season, preferably in white, in size S or M (I tried one on in size S and it fit nice and tight, but I wouldn't mind going with an M if S isn't available). I once saw a version that was a white cotton/metal blend with a really nice wrinkled effect--that's the one that I want the most, but I wouldn't mind having it in black as well. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dunaj View Post
              I'm looking for one of the hooded coats that Bless makes every season, preferably in white, in size S or M (I tried one on in size S and it fit nice and tight, but I wouldn't mind going with an M if S isn't available). I once saw a version that was a white cotton/metal blend with a really nice wrinkled effect--that's the one that I want the most, but I wouldn't mind having it in black as well. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?
              There's a light grey/black micro-houndstooth one in M on sale on Yoox

Comment

• creamteam
                • Nov 2008

Hello dudes,

please please please help me finging this jacket in size S. I'm so sick because this item has been at ebay 1 day before.....

here's the link:

i really really want this item so please help me.

thank you very very much in advanced!

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                  • Nov 2006

Either really, it's the shape I love. I prefer the green though.
                  44.5 - 655 euros

Comment

• Arcane
                    • Jul 2008

Ok, so I need help finding three thing from the Viridi-Anne A/W collection. Preferably in a jap online store or if someone can locate them for me in Tokyo. All three in black and size 4 or 5. If someone can supply measurements for size 3 that would be interesting as well. The stuff:

Please forgive the image cascade.
                    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

japanese stores go up to 3, so options are pretty much limited to US and european retailers
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bonejelly
                        • Jul 2008

I guess sort of related to Arcane's post, i need to find the VA ninja longsleeve 3. Japan or otherwise.

this is what happens when you sleep on komakino i guess.

Comment

• Tafkap
                          • Oct 2006

Saw this at the Barneys in LA. My girlfriend wouldnt let me have it now its gone. anyone know where i can get it?? I need a size large.
                          thanks.

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

^^ Atelier in NYC had it in a large a week or two ago. I love it, it looks really good on me, but I'm poor :( Buy it so I don't sell a kidney.
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

I have a shirt from Niccolo Ceschi Berrini with a wonderful texture. It looks like a looser knit coarse-weave linen, but is in a more durable cotton. I'm hunting shirts with this kind of texture, that looks good rumpled in black and grey. Cheap would be good, I'm happy to get the arms/body taken in if I can find the texture. Arms need to be fairly long, I'm a knuckledragger.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

in a 44.5 (44-45 really, but 44.5 ideally).
                                try calling if boutique in nyc. i seem to remember them having several great ann boots in bigger sizes.
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎