X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davie
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
    other than dior and undercover, im looking for a pair of trashed black jeans. oak had some alright ones but they're sold out.. any recommendations?
    I got those oaks last month. They look good in the pics but the fit and quality seem pretty bad so I returned them. I'm thinking of DIY on a pair of black jeans, anyone knows how?

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

you want trashed jeans? go play a game of kickball in an alley. sleep on the streets for a few weeks. do it the natural way - it adds more character.
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• keanureeves
        • Nov 2008

can someone help me track down this balenciaga leather jacket. i'm obsessed

i haven't been able to find it anywhere online, do you know of a store that may deliever it even?

thanks

Comment

• B.S
          • Nov 2007

if its this season, matches(online) carries balenciaga. if its past-season, i dunno. check ebay, ive seen several balenciaga leathers there.

im looking for two items - the first is the fw07 ann d asymmetrical wool cardigan - ive been looking forever. i need an xs or (preferrably) xxs. black, or maybe gray. will pay alot.

(hope its ok that i borrow les' pic)

the other item is a pair of martin margiela-boots, which i lost on ebay. i need a sz 40 or 41.

thanks in advantage.

Comment

• Catfood
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by keanureeves View Post
            can someone help me track down this balenciaga leather jacket. i'm obsessed

i haven't been able to find it anywhere online, do you know of a store that may deliever it even?

thanks
            B.S is right, matches has it:
            http://www.matchesfashion.com/fcp/pr...6?colour=black

Comment

• keanureeves
              • Nov 2008

^i adore u guys!!! thanks. i'm a bit worried about the sizes. i think i'll go for the small or maybe a medium. i need to do some research to make sure of the right fit

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by keanureeves View Post
                ^i adore u guys!!! thanks. i'm a bit worried about the sizes. i think i'll go for the small or maybe a medium. i need to do some research to make sure of the right fit
                Maybe email them for measurements? What about NYC or LA Balenciaga boutiques? Maybe give them a call.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Pinoy
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                  Shoot Archive an email daniel. They had an entire rack of Julius at 40% off, at least a few size 4s, and they had a Viridi-Anne leather jacket at 40% as well in size 4. I think it was not a riders jacket, but I don't recall.
                  Thanks, Jeff. Looks like I got some folks confused here– i'm looking for this cotton Viridi-Anne riders jacket– not the leather version that Komakino & others purchased.

(Photo care of The Archive)

Comment

• Bill Hicks
                    • Oct 2008

Looking for this MMM ring in the black rubberized version. Also, does this thing come in sizes? It's for a friend and she had slim fingers.

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

if it's anything like my margiela cheers ring, the ring just comes in standard small / medium / large sizes

check yoox and eluxury and then i dunno lol

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bill Hicks View Post
                        Looking for this MMM ring in the black rubberized version. Also, does this thing come in sizes? It's for a friend and she had slim fingers.

Call IF boutique or the Margiela store in New York.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bill Hicks
                          • Oct 2008

Yeah, the MMM boutique is sold out, but I'll try IF, haven't been there in a while. Thanks!

Comment

• grapz
                            • Sep 2008

Looking for damir doma leather at a below japan retail price

Comment

• fivezero
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bill Hicks View Post

Here's the ring in black. It's brass not rubber, but has a size small.

Comment

• Diss
                                • Sep 2008

Ann D

Im just testing the waters at the moment, however does anyone know where to cop these(ebay,y! auctions or otherwise). Preferably second hand size 42-43.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎