Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bosozoku
    • Sep 2008

I guess they will start within one weeks time. Was talking to Marcello and Pieter @ Ennu last week and told me it will start soon.

I'll let you know as soon as I know (Nederlands neem ik aan)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by droogist View Post
      If anyone comes across this Undercover sweatshirt in a 2, please give me a shout.

Did you call you-know-where in New York?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by baby View Post
        have sales started yet at the ny margiela or even IF? im just lookin to snag some plain black MMM22 ankle boots for a fair price. size 40-41 if anyone has any good leads. yoox is spent.
        Did he do anything in black this season? I don't remember seeing anything like you are describing. Yes, sale at IF has started, not sure about MMM, but I would imagine so.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

Anyone know where I can get a black Rick tank in medium (preferably the viscose/silk version) and a dual layer l/s in black and sz large? Would be nice if it's european as well...

I tried ordering from Pool but obviously they don't have the sizes in stock even though their page say they do...
          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Pinoy
            • Dec 2006

Does anyone know where I can get this Raf Simons sweater in a 48?

Browns is selling it, but I'd rather not pay retail (445 GBP)

Thanks!

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

I saw a similar sweater in cream/oatmeal at Barney's chicago while I was there for thanksgiving. I also know Barney's new york had the one you want, but that was awhile ago.

Still looking for Grenson/Rag and Bone boots in 9.5 or 10...
              music

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

droogist, barneys had it for sure as of last week, and IF has a slightly different one in stock. i it. lemme know if you want me to pick it up for you...i really need an an excuse to go back there.

Originally posted by casem83 View Post

Still looking for Grenson/Rag and Bone boots in 9.5 or 10...
                I looked for you at the sample sale this morning, but no luck.

There is a rather similar pair by Hope that is available at Opening Ceremony though.
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by danieldy View Post
                  Does anyone know where I can get this Raf Simons sweater in a 48?

Browns is selling it, but I'd rather not pay retail (445 GBP)

Thanks!
                  Try Barneys. I hope you've been doing mad crunches, cause you'll need a washboard stomach for this.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                    droogist, barneys had it for sure as of last week, and IF has a slightly different one in stock. i it. lemme know if you want me to pick it up for you...i really need an an excuse to go back there.

I looked for you at the sample sale this morning, but no luck.

There is a rather similar pair by Hope that is available at Opening Ceremony though.
                    I bet you picked up some "Helmut Lang" though

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Thanks for checking laika! I just found out from bblessing that there is now a Rag and Bone store on Christopher. I'll have to call them but I have a feeling they aren't on sale there.

BTW Bblessing has the best customer service, I e-mailed them about the boots and they gave me the info about the Rag and Bone store. I wish they had more I wanted to buy because they are always so nice!
                      music

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Try Barneys. I hope you've been doing mad crunches, cause you'll need a washboard stomach for this.
                        Heh, in that case... probably gonna pass on this one

Thanks for the heads up Faust.

Comment

• droogist
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                          PM'd

Comment

• droogist
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bosozoku View Post
                            I guess they will start within one weeks time. Was talking to Marcello and Pieter @ Ennu last week and told me it will start soon.

I'll let you know as soon as I know (Nederlands neem ik aan)
                            Amerikaans, eigenlijk, maar woonachtig in Limburg.

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                              Thanks for checking laika! I just found out from bblessing that there is now a Rag and Bone store on Christopher. I'll have to call them but I have a feeling they aren't on sale there.

BTW Bblessing has the best customer service, I e-mailed them about the boots and they gave me the info about the Rag and Bone store. I wish they had more I wanted to buy because they are always so nice!
                              No problem! I assumed you knew about the store or I would have mentioned it. It's a really nice space.
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                I bet you picked up some "Helmut Lang" though
                                yes, yes--that's why i went. to buy your christmas present!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎