• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I've seen them pop up on Y! in a 40.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ardeetee
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Davie View Post
      Ardetee, do you go to France a lot?
      lived in paris for about 1.5 years, came back to the US a couple months ago :)

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by keanureeves View Post
        does anyone know where i can find these Silver brogues by Yohji Yamamoto or something like them?

sea of shoes
        Here. Same seller was selling a whole bunch of sizes a short while ago.

There are also different ones in the Sale section on Monamoore.com
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
          Here. Same seller was selling a whole bunch of sizes a short while ago.

There are also different ones in the Sale section on Monamoore.com
          So cute! I wish I had the money, would get them for mrs. faust :-(. I actually went to monamoore.com to look for keanu, but I didn't realize I should've looked in the Sale section, duh...
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I'm most likely out of luck, but is there any place on the planet that picked this V-A jacket in a 4 or 5? hell, I'll squeeze myself into a 3 if necessary, but all I've seen is 1-2 on japanese stores..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gt2-josh
              • Sep 2008

hey ml,

give archive a call. i think they have one of those va's and i'd bet its a large size.

josh

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Any idea if Alan Bilzerian or H. Lorenzo have this Tobias Wistisen brooch in stock?

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Pinoy
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  I'm most likely out of luck, but is there any place on the planet that picked this V-A jacket in a 4 or 5? hell, I'll squeeze myself into a 3 if necessary, but all I've seen is 1-2 on japanese stores..
                  I've been looking for that piece as well.. that particular jacket ran super small this season.

The Archive bought that jacket, but the size 4 & 5 sold right away. I think they have a size 3 left on sale though! Best of luck!

Comment

• Raw Edge
                    • Jan 2008

viridi-ann size 5 is a mirage.
                    Someone recently messaged me that they had f/w items in 5, and listed them all. Then a day later messaged again to say, whoops, communication error with the sa, none of that existed at all.

Comment

• Arcane
                      • Jul 2008

^Yeah, sadly enough they're really hard to come by...

And now I want that fucking RO tank in black... where do I find one?! Pool obviously don't have any...
                      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
                        hey ml,

give archive a call. i think they have one of those va's and i'd bet its a large size.

josh
                        checked with Archive earlier today, they didn't have 4 or 5
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          So cute! I wish I had the money, would get them for mrs. faust :-(. I actually went to monamoore.com to look for keanu, but I didn't realize I should've looked in the Sale section, duh...
                          Indeed, they're adorable! The mrs saw these in Antwerp and loved them, just couldn't pull the trigger at the price there.
                          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                            checked with Archive earlier today, they didn't have 4 or 5
                            haha i bought the 4 last summer. the 3 was tight on me. you'll probably need a 6
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

isn't it funny that cas started the help finding thread glasgow mega
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                haha i bought the 4 last summer. the 3 was tight on me. you'll probably need a 6
                                why god why

do they really need to size their shit down from the already minimal sizes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎