Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speak
    • Nov 2007

I would definitely purchase them used, do they pop up often?

Comment

• lieutenant dan
      • Mar 2008

guidi

1.5 year ago I bought for my girlfriend these guidi shoues. But there were only small shoe sizes in the shop. And since the I fell in love with theses guidi shoes and I'm desperately trying to find these in my size 42.

Comment

• maldoror
        • Jun 2007

looking for the damir doma PHACT legging in grey, sz 44 (+ 46?, whatever works for 28 waist). looks like this:

anyone know where this is in stock and on sale (or at least with a good exchange rate)?

thanks!

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rickismylover View Post
          I'm hoping to find them used. be it slight or heavily.
          other than the lowered price for 2nd hand goods, why the adamant need for a pair worn in? Isn't it better to beat those shoes to death with your own foot steps?
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• justine
            • Jan 2007

If any of you come across this Ann Demeulemeester Melusine hat, please let me know, thanks!

(Aloha Rag has it, but it's sold out)

Comment

• andrewislasorad
              • Nov 2006

^ ParisTexas has that hat.

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

dsm has it im pretty sure, they go on sale 27th

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

you'll get em at the right price soon!
                  Just got them at Liberty at 50% off... Ha, in the space of a week. Deflation taking hold. Scary stuff. But nice trousers for me, YAY!
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• rickismylover
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                    other than the lowered price for 2nd hand goods, why the adamant need for a pair worn in? Isn't it better to beat those shoes to death with your own foot steps?
                    of course!!! I would love nothing more to get a fresh pair and make my mark all over them....but my poor wallet can't handle it at the moment, so I'm trying to do what I can to get what I want.

when I find that bag of money that I KNOW is lurking somewhere, I'll wear everything in myself. :)

Comment

• justine
                      • Jan 2007

Thanks for the answers on the hat inquiry, but I don't know what's ParisTexas or dsm! Arrrg!

Comment

• recherché
                        • Dec 2008

Okay, this is probably impossible....but who knows how well connected you crazy SZ kids are.

I'm looking for this jacket:
                        Photobucket

Gareth pugh items are hard to find as it is, let alone something that he personally wears a lot.....but I read on another forum of a member getting one. I don't know who she slept with or how many handys in the back alley she had to give to get for this jacket, but I'm prepared to do the same.

A mr. moneybags friend of mine said if I ever found this jacket, he'd buy it for me. so clearly I need to take him up on this offer.

it's so freaking beautiful.
                        I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by recherché View Post
                          Okay, this is probably impossible....but who knows how well connected you crazy SZ kids are.

I'm looking for this jacket:
                          Photobucket

Gareth pugh items are hard to find as it is, let alone something that he personally wears a lot.....but I read on another forum of a member getting one. I don't know who she slept with or how many handys in the back alley she had to give to get for this jacket, but I'm prepared to do the same.

A mr. moneybags friend of mine said if I ever found this jacket, he'd buy it for me. so clearly I need to take him up on this offer.

now, how many "handys" will you have to give your sugar daddy when you do find it?
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• inaya
                            • Apr 2008

wtf?

I bought it. with my own money.

Comment

• Secretside
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by justine View Post
                              Thanks for the answers on the hat inquiry, but I don't know what's ParisTexas or dsm! Arrrg!

they have an online store but I don't think the hat is up. you should try shooting them an email.

I read on another forum of a member getting one. I don't know who she slept with or how many handys in the back alley she had to give to get for this jacket, but I'm prepared to do the same.
                              I believe the member you're referring to is inaya (who probably didn't sleep with anyone or give any "handys" in a back alley to get it). try sending her a PM? she posts here as well..

Comment

• Secretside
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by inaya View Post
                                wtf?

I bought it. with my own money.
                                what she said!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰