Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post

in a medium?

Comment

• doldrums
      • Dec 2008

1. LMaltieri gloves/mittens

2. Ann Dem "cover" pants or any of her slim relatively traditional (no wool inserts,no sweatpants) pants to fit a 31(so usually size small);

Thanks for any help!

Comment

• Diss
        • Sep 2008

julian red dark dancers

does anyone know where i can pick up a pair of julian red dark dancers size 32/32 (preferably online)? They have sold out of that size in their webstore. I'm located in Australia so i cant really do a store pickup.

Comment

• baizilla
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
          1. LMaltieri gloves/mittens
          Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

Still looking for that Julius long sleeve in a bigger size... :(
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Time & Space
              • Jan 2008

Robert Geller Backpack

Yes, the infamous backpack. Geller did not produce this, although it was promised and sold to a lot of people as a pre-sale, it was never produced.

There are a couple samples floating around, anyone interested in letting their sample be sold or if anyone has seen a sample somewhere, I would love to talk...

Luc

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• blacksuit
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

Im looking for carpe diem boots and ccp boots ma+ shoes size 39, 40, 41. please let me know asap.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

letting know, ma boots is asap a new diem when copping, please hold
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                    letting know ma boots is asap a new diem when copping please hold
                    fixed
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
                      • Aug 2007

I have been searching everywhere for these Pamela Love bird skull necklaces, they seem to have sold out everywhere. Any help is appreciated.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                        I have been searching everywhere for these Pamela Love bird skull necklaces, they seem to have sold out everywhere. Any help is appreciated.
                        Those look amazing. Crazy Pig (www.crazypigdesigns.com ) does bird skull silver pieces...may be worth checking out.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Not "help finding" so much but it seems to fit in best here - have people who've been using the United Kingdom version of The Corner been proxying things or can you order to the US from their site? According to my brief internet calculations at conversion sites, a couple of things I'm looking at are a fair bit cheaper when not in dollars.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                            Not "help finding" so much but it seems to fit in best here - have people who've been using the United Kingdom version of The Corner been proxying things or can you order to the US from their site? According to my brief internet calculations at conversion sites, a couple of things I'm looking at are a fair bit cheaper when not in dollars.
                            That makes sense considering the beating the GBP took in the past few months.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                              You can order only from and to the country you're living in (means registered).

Comment

• sshum88
                                • Dec 2007

Pamela Love

Jonathan+Olivia in Toronto carries them. I believe that they had both the silver and brass one in stock. I can't remember the exact price as I looked at so many pieces that afternoon.

Originally posted by Who? View Post

Originally posted by eat me
                                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎