X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
    please help me find these black/petrol leather raf simons gloves in a size small on sale. thx.

i heard they're at tia pol. fellow named xadam. sits in a corner all day sipping blood wine.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• rorschach
      • Sep 2008

probably no help here unless you feel like paying 245 buckeroos but seven's got those raf gloves in 2 colors (black and brown orange) - unfortunately they're not part of their 25% off sale. good luck - they look pretty sweet. cashmere lined, too.

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Does anyone know a hoop I can jump through to get these Black Coated Double Pocket Raf by Raf jeans for less than $399.99? I tried them on and man are they a nice fit.. Or maybe someone else has a better suggestion, I don't know.

Link to the only pair I can find
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• TRILLABLAKE
          • Sep 2008

Campaign blazer in size 44 or 46?

Its on Yahoo JP at 130,000 YEN (+proxy+shippingx2). So no to that, but if anyone has it for sale at a lower price, am very much interested, or if available elsewhere. Thanks!

Comment

• Magician
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
            Does anyone know a hoop I can jump through to get these Black Coated Double Pocket Raf by Raf jeans for less than $399.99? I tried them on and man are they a nice fit.. Or maybe someone else has a better suggestion, I don't know.
            I know it's not really the same, but I really like the coated DRKSHDW jeans, and you can find them on sale a lot on places like Yoox. The Detroit cut should give you a similarly slim profile.

(Though I agree that Raf jeans fit really well)
            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

Yeah. I think I may just have to get the Rafs for that big price.. With jeans, it's more like a thing I really have to try on first to make sure it fits well. jackets and things are a bit easier, but I'm rather picky with fits of jeans.

Before digressing, can someone tell me how similar to the Dior 19cm raf's skinnier jeans are?
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post

Its on Yahoo JP at 130,000 YEN (+proxy+shippingx2). So no to that, but if anyone has it for sale at a lower price, am very much interested, or if available elsewhere. Thanks!
                Name your price, baller.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fivezero
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                  Yeah. I think I may just have to get the Rafs for that big price.. With jeans, it's more like a thing I really have to try on first to make sure it fits well. jackets and things are a bit easier, but I'm rather picky with fits of jeans.

Before digressing, can someone tell me how similar to the Dior 19cm raf's skinnier jeans are?
                  I got these Raf jeans from Yoox:

It's a slightly different style than the Raf jeans you are looking at, but the fit is extremely more tight (like skin tight) in the legs compared to MIJ 19cm Dior's in the same size that I have. The waist/hips in the Raf jeans is slightly tighter than the 19cm, too.

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Anyone have a good source for the Acne "max cash" cheap? I need a pair of everyday black jeans, I was going to get the number nines off brownes but gave up after never getting the shirt I ordered.

I found a pair on Barney's website last night, only size left was 30, my size! And the price $70!! I was so excited, I clicked to check out and "Sorry this item is sold out" doh. I see you can get them on Acne's website, but I really don't want to pay full price after almost having them for $70.
                    music

Comment

• Secretside
                      • Jul 2008

Bring Luxury Home with Mattress Pads, Mattress Toppers, Mattresses, Platform Beds & Sheet Sets from eLuxury. Free Shipping On Orders $50+

At $129 it isn't too much of a difference.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                        Anyone have a good source for the Acne "max cash" cheap? I need a pair of everyday black jeans, I was going to get the number nines off brownes but gave up after never getting the shirt I ordered.

I found a pair on Barney's website last night, only size left was 30, my size! And the price $70!! I was so excited, I clicked to check out and "Sorry this item is sold out" doh. I see you can get them on Acne's website, but I really don't want to pay full price after almost having them for $70.
                        Casem, I have a pair of NNs for you. Although Acnes are cheaper.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Hmm, I think the hex might be too tight for me. According to eluxury they have only an 8" rise compared to the max 10". I want them tight but not leggings. I have a pair of Max in a different wash that I wear all the time, but I don't want any tighter than that.

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post
                          http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...sp?id=11480118

At $129 it isn't too much of a difference.
                          music

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Coincidences by Sarah Moon, cheaper than $100. Was introduced to her work yesterday and it blew my mind.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                              Hmm, I think the hex might be too tight for me. According to eluxury they have only an 8" rise compared to the max 10". I want them tight but not leggings. I have a pair of Max in a different wash that I wear all the time, but I don't want any tighter than that.
                              hex aren't that tight, I'd say they are a slim rather than skinny. the rise on my sz 26x32 pair is 22cm.

Comment

• TRILLABLAKE
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post

Any luck people?

I'm now fiending for it :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎