X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huskiesonice
    • Mar 2008

Looking for a online outlet that stocks Galliano leather jackets

This is the one I'm interested in - Luis Via Roma only has it in 48 - I need a 52

Small picture but only one I could find

T I A

Comment

• Originally posted by dji View Post
      eh, I guess raw hems would be fine seeing as they need to be hand washed anyway. any recommendations for long fine ribbed tanks tops or is rick the only option ?
      n(n)ers?

Comment

• Nullsleep
        • May 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
        eh, I guess raw hems would be fine seeing as they need to be hand washed anyway. any recommendations for long fine ribbed tanks tops or is rick the only option ?
        Odyn Vovk? Seems to fit your description, unfortunately just sold out on Blackbird: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Odyn...ank_11747.html

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

yeah, need to wait on a restock from BB.

xadam aren't n(n) tanks only regular length? the tanks I've seen from them are about 60-65cm long.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

If you're worried about the length, then Rick is the only way to go. That's one of the reasons why I continue to buy them.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

haha, I guess rick is it then (besides OV when it's restocked). I haven't had any luck with my search but are there any online retailers that stock XS in RO basics?

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

haha, I guess rick is it then (besides OV when it's restocked). I haven't had any luck with my search but are there any online retailers that stock XS in RO basics?
                I haven't found any, but one option is to buy womans tanks on luisaviaroma/netaporter etc. they have really small sizes. Tried a sz 38 last season, it didn't even come over my jeans, sooo short.

Comment

• cuddly
                  • Sep 2007

yall know where we can get the new raf simon velcro hi tops with canvas body and leather toe other than LV. Domestic sites?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=G56002&season=actual&gender=men&group=shoes&des=107&cat=&seasProdID=49I

Comment

• shawn
                    • Apr 2007

Always looking for a Dior Homme double collar dress shirt from 2002 F/W collection. Color could be black or white. size 37-39.

it seems I can't find it anywhere. and never up on any auction sites!

Comment

• chameleon
                      • Jun 2008

Anyone know where I can find Attachment pants and/or jeans in size 5? Preferably in Europe, and on sale.

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

Want Les Essentiels | Malpensa 24 Hour Travel Bag | Red Color

Hi,

wondering if anyone has seen this bag in red recently? I've been searching for a new bag that will carry my macbook and books...everything is too small.

Cheers,

Stewart

Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Question for you japanese-webstore-ninjas:

Anyone seen this Lad Musician jacket for sale in 44 around still? I've been on the lookout for a khaki jacket since it's sort of the perfect way to bridge the black / not-black sections of my wardrobe since khaki works pretty well with both (in my opinion) and really well with grey (the suit I picked up recently).

(now with working images!)
                          Last edited by Servo2000; 01-23-2009, 11:59 AM.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• grapz
                            • Sep 2008

Link is broken ^

Comment

• Mewtu
                              • Dec 2008

OV is restocked on blackbird atm, they look nice and very similar to the RO tanks, except perhaps a bit shorter and less sheer, and also they only come in black and white.
                              Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• INRIbrad
                                • Oct 2007

It's a long shot but if anyone knows where to find these.. (for the lady)

Checkout the full domain details of Monamoore.com. Click Buy Now to instantly start the transaction or Make an offer to the seller!
                                Last edited by INRIbrad; 01-23-2009, 01:55 PM. Reason: forgot the link

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎