X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpoff
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
    maybe somone here could help me! I need a cheap alternative to Rick drop crotch trousers/ shorts. 300 USD<

Somone know how much the new DRKSHDW drop crotch trousers retails at? I know they are sweatpants, but might work out for me.
    I guess you mean <$300?

Vibskov is an alternative.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
      Anyone know where I can find this Damir bomber in a 48?
      Also on the Damir front -

Still on my search for a sort-of khaki colored jacket. Anyone know who other than Park might've been carrying Doma pieces in this color?
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

vertice did have the trench but certain its sold now i thought A had a coat in this colour probally gone now also :( sorry not much help

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post

Still on my search for a sort-of khaki colored jacket. Anyone know who other than Park might've been carrying Doma pieces in this color?
          Hey there,

you can email Marco at

He is starting to carry Doma I believe and is very apt at getting items. He is in Florence, and I have dealt with him for about two years, he is supercool easy to deal with, has paypal, but no e commerce as of yet. However, he is starting a store soon...He will ship to the US...

Luc
          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Still on my search for a sort-of khaki colored jacket.
            i'm surprised you didn't go for the hooded Ervell one that was marked way down at South Willard? Seems right up your alley.

I like the DD very much though.
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

Jackets only? Because Komakino has the drape-front coats in that color too, bigger sizes though...

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

change your mind about the lad musician mod coat servo?

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

Can't find the khaki one with the fur - I don't like the N-2B jacket or whatever it's a remake one enough without that detail.

Originally posted by laika View Post
                  i'm surprised you didn't go for the hooded Ervell one that was marked way down at South Willard? Seems right up your alley.

I like the DD very much though.
                  Ervell would be very much right up my alley if it fit (probably more so than the Lad Musician pieces) but even smalls are much too long and large. It's well past "boxy." Maybe if he starts producing an XS?
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• doldrums
                    • Dec 2008

maybe somone here could help me! I need a cheap alternative to Rick drop crotch trousers/ shorts. 300 USD<

Somone know how much the new DRKSHDW drop crotch trousers retails at? I know they are sweatpants, but might work out for me.
                    $801

I'm not joking.

They are trying to price me out. And they are winning.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Those drkshdw barely drop crotch drop crotch pants are $801?!?!

So much for drkshdw being a jean/diffusion line....
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
                        • Dec 2006

You guys will still cop, there is obviously a demand still and I don't see it waning much at all. His shows will only increase prices further. There is too much hype as he is the man of the moment right now.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Honestly, the way the prices are going now, I'd rather pay for a piece from Poell.

I mean, mass produced cotton sweat pants for $800. There is something seriously wrong with that....

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                            Those drkshdw barely drop crotch drop crotch pants are $801?!?!

So much for drkshdw being a jean/diffusion line....
                            the women's drkshdw drop crotch pants were $750 last season, which is exactly what stopped me....totally ridiculous, imo. Also, $500 leggings?
                            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• khiev
                              • Nov 2006

WTF? that is some bullshit. DRKSHDW sweatpants used to be cheap!
                              Stop buying Rick. Honestly, he is just trying to get all the cash he could form John Mayer etc. They will stop buying Rick in 2 years, and then his prices would get back to "normal". I don't really want to know the price for the croc leather jacket.
                              Pricing is definitely getting out of control but you could say the same for most of our favorite designers here. I'm fairly confident the croc leather jacket will retail around $7-8K though you could probably get a discount if you buy >$10K and claim your vat refund in Europe.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Yea but there's a problem with Rick being more expensive; It's that it's the same shit!
                                I've never really had a problem about it before but when pricing goes through the roof on something you've been manufacturing for years, it's kind of absurd, no?

Also, for example, Yohji's prices went down this Spring (probably attributed to cheaper materials, meaning, cheap than wool).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎