• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wiggles
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post
    Back pointy lace up shoes size US 9-10

Like these;

But without the blue effects on each. Been searching for so long. Brown ones appear everywhere but Im looking for black. Thanks!
    Don't know if they'd be exactly like what you're looking for, but have you seen Swear? Last time I was in Australia I saw some models that looked like those. (Note: Swears have sneaker soles, so they're not as dressy as the ones you posted, but look similar)

Comment

• klaxon
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by klaxon View Post
      i'm looking for the Ann Dem floral trosuers, i dont want the cropped ones, and i dont mind what material. Id prefer not to buy the ones from browns, if anyone can point me in a other direction.
      I'm also looking for Ann Dem floral shirts from last season. Thanks!
      im still looking, i decided to go with browns and just got this email reply:

Thank you for placing your order with Browns.

Unfortunately we have sold out of the trousers you ordered with us. This is due to an error on our stock system which we are trying to rectify immediately.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards

Browns Web

Chant, do you want to sell yours yet? let me know when you do!

Comment

• andrewislasorad
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
        Wasn't sure where to post this but is there someone here in Austria who can help me find out of this jacket is still at Park?

sz 48

(Or of anyone knows where else to get it for a decent price?)

Oh Cas- you should have taken my word on this! Now some silly dane is walking around in your jacket

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
          Oh Cas- you should have taken my word on this! Now some silly dane is walking around in your jacket
          oh I know I'm so bummed I didn't buy it from you when I had the chance! Now I need to try and find it or one from spring.
          Andrew- did they pick up any of the jackets for spring?
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

klaxon: doesnt komakino have them? if im thinking of the same ones im sure they have a bunch, many sizes too.

edit: ok, only xs unfortunately.

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
              • Jun 2007

Know it's been up, but I tried calling browns and their service is not always the best... And couldn't really get an answer (well last time I phoneordered from browns they shipped the wrong ring - which I ofc. gave to my GF without looking...). So ironman or Huxley would love to get some help here.

Also, if anyone knew the cheapest place to find some sheer ann d tanks/tees?

Comment

• landwolf
                Banned
                • Apr 2008

anybody know where to find this piece?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                  oh I know I'm so bummed I didn't buy it from you when I had the chance! Now I need to try and find it or one from spring.
                  Andrew- did they pick up any of the jackets for spring?
                  I imagine they will, but I don't think the 2nd Damir shipments have started arriving yet? At least from what I've seen elsewhere. But I will keep you posted, but I know it will be a small buy that's for sure.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Yea, let me know homie! Sucks their buy isn't going to be as big this time around.
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chim
                      • Dec 2006

just a headsup for you fellas who don't frequent classifieds, AA just put their viscose (rick tees) on sale at wholesale costs, so I'm extending the discount to you guys. You can find my thread over in classifieds.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by klaxon View Post
                        im still looking, i decided to go with browns and just got this email reply:

Thank you for placing your order with Browns.

Unfortunately we have sold out of the trousers you ordered with us. This is due to an error on our stock system which we are trying to rectify immediately.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards

Browns Web

Chant, do you want to sell yours yet? let me know when you do!
                        How about a floral vest? No interest? I'm selling one in classifieds.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

has anyone seen this piece anywhere? the margiela boutiques didnt have it.. havent really called around yet but i thought maybe someone may have seen it..?

Comment

• ambition
                            • May 2008

Anyone know where I can find these Miharayasuhiro boots in 45/46?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                              • Nov 2006

The biggest size Mihara makes is a japanese size 28, which equates to a US 11-12

Comment

• baizilla
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                                ro double layer, i think it was bone/drksdhw two tone color, it might have been a womens double layer,..found the pci, actually from ardetee's old sale.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎