Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Joey- Here's the link but I just realized the photos from A are on my hardrive at home. But for now there's some pictures from some other shops.
    CCP SS07

password-sissyp
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

There is definitely a pair left at darklands!

Originally posted by Dire View Post
      I don't understand how you could own these and not wear them >.> I think I might have trouble taking them off while I shower and sleep...

I checked that website, and they're having issues with their images, but that aside I didn't see any listed. I shot 'em an email, so hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Thanks for the help, guys
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Silk
        • Jan 2009

Julius Leather backpack (black) this season or last for cheapest possible. darklands has it for 1360 Euros, but on Y! they are going for around 800 USD... big difference, anyone recommend the best place to pick it up?

Comment

• Dire
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
          There is definitely a pair left at darklands!
          They emailed me today saying they had a pair in stock, and I said I'd take 'em, only to get another email saying that the pair that was on the floor had sold earlier today. They're going to check and see if there are any in storage and get back to me tomorrow... The suspense is killing me XD
          It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

yeah, sometimes you have to be fast. Last week i wanted to cop the Ma motorcycle boots which were there in size 41 for ages...but out of the sudden someone had copped them a day before i went...
            As P says, sith happens...

Originally posted by Dire View Post
            They emailed me today saying they had a pair in stock, and I said I'd take 'em, only to get another email saying that the pair that was on the floor had sold earlier today. They're going to check and see if there are any in storage and get back to me tomorrow... The suspense is killing me XD
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Im looking for an obscur leather jacket, anyone seen anything around lately?
              Last edited by quiet noise; 03-10-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

Want to pick up the issues of japanese Vogue Hommes or whatever that are out so far (all 2 of them!). Bought some stuff off of Amazon.jp before but shipping is pretty steep - any better suggestions?
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• scott.m
                  • Mar 2009

servo i know of a japanese store that sells them, i may be able to proxy for you for cheap.

Comment

• JSebbe
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                    Im looking for an obscur leather jacket, anyone seen anything around lately?
                    u should maybe try and get the new ones, when they hit the store. the ones with three long zips n' shit. mad steez.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                      Want to pick up the issues of japanese Vogue Hommes or whatever that are out so far (all 2 of them!). Bought some stuff off of Amazon.jp before but shipping is pretty steep - any better suggestions?
                      Next time you are in NYC just go to Hudson News or Kinokuniya.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Next time you are in NYC just go to Hudson News or Kinokuniya.
                        Will they have the back issues (issue)? I know the second issue came out on the 10th so it might not even be in stores yet and honestly I don't think I'm going to be in New York again for probably at least another two months.

Scott.M - get at me, my man.

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

I think this is a lost cause, but these shorts in Japan size 4. I can't afford US/Europe prices.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ŠťÿŀêŹēïţģëĩșŧ⁴²⁰
                            • Mar 2009

I am in desperate need of these as well, in a size 1.
                            "I begin with the principle that all men are bores. Surely no one will prove himself so great a bore as to contradict me in this." -Carol Christian Poell

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Need a pair in size 7, thanks.

Comment

• ŠťÿŀêŹēïţģëĩșŧ⁴²⁰
                                • Mar 2009

Are you implying that those are equivalent to the Julius shorts? I suggest you familiarize yourself with Julius.
                                "I begin with the principle that all men are bores. Surely no one will prove himself so great a bore as to contradict me in this." -Carol Christian Poell

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎