• Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
    Would you seriously wear this?
    Certainly.
    Swine flu utilitarian post apocalyptic survival mask.
    What.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• editevening
      • Nov 2008

i'm looking for any black leather gloves. fingerless or whatever. If anyone is lookin to sell now that winter is over for all you northern hemis, let me know. thx
      #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
        Not sure if anyone bought it...Might be worth sending an email to CCP about if you really really want it just to see who might've ordered one.
        Lift had one a year ago, thats the only place I know.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Cloak
          • Feb 2009

I want the Jil Sander FW08 lace up shoes (any of the creeper-esques ones with the thick sole, even the cut-out ones) so badly.

Comment

• jcotteri
            • Jun 2008

can anyone give me some tips for a womens tote/breifcase.. Needs to be leather and capable of handling lots of documents and such.. I suck at finding these kind of practical items.. What i like is always to much for the workplace..

So please if anyone can point me in the right direction.. Maybe one of your partners or wives has one.. Labels or actual examples are very welcome..

tnx in advance.
            WTB: This

Comment

• fivezero
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
              can anyone give me some tips for a womens tote/breifcase.. Needs to be leather and capable of handling lots of documents and such.. I suck at finding these kind of practical items.. What i like is always to much for the workplace..

So please if anyone can point me in the right direction.. Maybe one of your partners or wives has one.. Labels or actual examples are very welcome..

tnx in advance.
              Maybe this RO one on sale at Eluxury would work?

Bring Luxury Home with Mattress Pads, Mattress Toppers, Mattresses, Platform Beds & Sheet Sets from eLuxury. Free Shipping On Orders $50+

There's also a white/black one that was/is on sale there, too, but either it is sold out or in someone's cart.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Jcotteri. Valextra, if you have the dough.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

thanks for your help.. Best if it is available in Japan.. Was hoping for around the 500 mark.. but i'm open to anything else.

Comment

• jcotteri
                    • Jun 2008

valextra 200k yen for a nice tote.. Maybe a bit to balla for me..

Comment

• gt2-josh
                      • Sep 2008

looking for a pair of julius cotton / denim spiral trousers in cement color in size 2 from the ss'09 first shipment (257PAM16). missed them at archive and atelier and it appears that the usual suspect japan-based stockists are sold out :( otherwise anyone suffering post purchase dissonance that would like to sell a used pair?? thanks in advance....

josh

Comment

• thecoretic
                        • Apr 2009

Wierd question - Basically as a means of taking care of my spendings I have a pre-paid visa card.I have money on a voucher that was supposed to be for something that fell through.This cardigan was on my list of things to get so the only way I can get it is through a retailer that accepts Paypal(combined card + balance).In XS..

Comment

• bottega1
                          • Jun 2008

Hi everyone, I am looking for Cdiem black boots 41-42, Any CCP in 7 or 8, PM me please.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                            valextra 200k yen for a nice tote.. Maybe a bit to balla for me..
                            Probably half of that in Milan. But, yea, it's expensive stuff, but quality is unmatched (save by Hermes).
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                              • Jun 2008

still out of price range even at half that :(

But i will surely check them out.. not wanting to spend more than 50k yen.. or around 500usd..

thanks again though

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

is there any online shop that sells Vivienne Westwood?
                                I like this hat, a friend promised to get me one from London but i dont know if he messed it up...
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎