• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I think I can get it for you. /\
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sumochamp
      • Jan 2009

thanks awlouie for the pic help. you don't have these to sell do you?

Comment

• TRSltd
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
        http://www.mindtrive.com/vir.php#
        I was underwhelmed when I saw these in person...they look too ordinary...in my opinion.
        Oh... you're right, on pics stolen from yahoo they looks awesome, but in this pics (mindtrive) they're very booring

Comment

• Sion
          • Mar 2009

Stole your pic TRS ;)

Is this dd piece available in black? If so, where?

Is this the same? Doesnt look quite like it, different material? not sure...

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

same one, different material.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Time & Space
              • Jan 2008

Brad Pitt's Leather?

Anyone know who makes this jacket?

It looks like it could be CCP, the way the leather looks treated, or RO, with the high collar?

Or neither, hence the question?

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.
              "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

It's the CCP high neck bomber from FW07. Dead giveaway is the pockets and the glove on the sleeve (you can see the thumb portion on some of the shots, even though his hand isn't in it).
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Time & Space
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                  It's the CCP high neck bomber from FW07. Dead giveaway is the pockets and the glove on the sleeve (you can see the thumb portion on some of the shots, even though his hand isn't in it).
                  I wonder and someone out there must know if this seasons jacket is going to look anything like it?

I think it is cool, but I am not into the fabric cut on the bottom and sleeve ends, that never impresses me on jackets....

Anyone know?
                  "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

I'm looking for the current season Margiela aids tee, mens Sz.S (silver on grey), for a gift if it matters. There's one on aloha but I don't want to pay the markup unless I have to.
                    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Time & Space View Post
                      I wonder and someone out there must know if this seasons jacket is going to look anything like it?

I think it is cool, but I am not into the fabric cut on the bottom and sleeve ends, that never impresses me on jackets....

Anyone know?
                      i'm pretty certain a similar jacket will not be made. it's actually kinda uggz i'm my opinion. lazzari had it for a while, but i guess they sold out of it.
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Time & Space
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                        i'm pretty certain a similar jacket will not be made. it's actually kinda uggz i'm my opinion. lazzari had it for a while, but i guess they sold out of it.
                        I would hope that this season's would be more progressive and better than two seasons ago, at least that is the hope. I was just curious if anyone could compare the Fall 09 to this, to get an idea.....

I like the high collar aspect, and gloved feature...which is what I have heard is going on, so this discussion should move to CCP...

Comment

• fivezero
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                          I'm looking for the current season Margiela aids tee, mens Sz.S (silver on grey), for a gift if it matters. There's one on aloha but I don't want to pay the markup unless I have to.
                          The Corner has it:

It's the same price as Aloha Rag, so I don't know if it makes any difference or not.

Comment

• drexl
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                            I don't know if they have that exact version, but Yoox always seems to have a bunch of those tees.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, didn't read the "current season" part.

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks guys, unfortunately there aren't any on the Australian version of yoox, and only a Sz.L on thecorner. Guess that seals the deal.
                              Shame, I got the oki-ni Margiela restock email and the Sz.S was already gone by the time I checked.
                              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• pipcleo
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Time & Space View Post
                                I would hope that this season's would be more progressive and better than two seasons ago, at least that is the hope. I was just curious if anyone could compare the Fall 09 to this, to get an idea.....

I like the high collar aspect, and gloved feature...which is what I have heard is going on, so this discussion should move to CCP...

new seasons leather does have a similarly exaggerated collar
                                to be worn up but not as high and longer in length
                                also gloved but a more elegant solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎