Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

apologies to mass for using his picture again but I couldn't get a screenshot so i'm using this one since it's better anyway.

looking for a big, black hoodie. I'm hoping for one that runs like a semi-normal sized hoodie in terms of length (not overly long) and arm-ribbing (so it grips the wrist unlike mass') but is pretty oversized. Anyone see anything interesting? I like the Willhelm rope hoodies and his stuff is generally somewhat "oversized" but it tends to run longer than I'm looking for.

edit - here's a more specific one, too: holy grail of hoodies is still this raf. not worth 100,000 yen. anyone seen it elsewhere at a reasonably price? any size.
    Last edited by Servo2000; 06-10-2009, 08:30 PM.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Sergei_S
      • Jan 2008

I my signature says I'm looking for Attachment j-pants size 1. Please help me!!! ))
      I got weapons

Comment

• kbi
        • Feb 2009

RAF did oversized hoodies this season (only length-wize oversized.. arms etc. normal length.)

Comment

• bonejelly
          • Jul 2008

Hey guys,

Atelier is sold out, but I need to find the CdG Homme Plus - Heavy Polyester Garment Dyed Trouser in a size L, or roughly 32 equivalent.

Might be a long shot, but any direction would be awesome.

Comment

• Ivans On High
            Banned
            • Oct 2008

These in the 08 strapless version (sorry couldn't find a pic) is sz 43.

Ann D Sneakers

Comment

• scott.m
              • Mar 2009

i'm trying to track down mihara yasuhiro racer side zip boots, i found a pair but a hundred dollars over retail is more than i'd ideally like to pay, i'd even pay retail at $600 i don't care, i just need them in a size 26.5 or whatever corresponds to an 8.5/9

Comment

• humancrack
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                i'm trying to track down mihara yasuhiro racer side zip boots, i found a pair but a hundred dollars over retail is more than i'd ideally like to pay, i'd even pay retail at $600 i don't care, i just need them in a size 26.5 or whatever corresponds to an 8.5/9
                you might want to aim for a 25-25.5 they fit really big. i'm a true size 9 and i have a 25.

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

any recommendations for a white leather jacket? preferably a simple moto/cafe racer design made from a spring/summer weight leather. bloody btbam has made me want one so badly after posting this pic:

would love the white blistered RO moto collar but the SS08, FW08 and SS09 versions all run too large for me .

Comment

• scott.m
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by humancrack View Post
                    you might want to aim for a 25-25.5 they fit really big. i'm a true size 9 and i have a 25.
                    appreciate it, but i asked the guy for measurements and i think they varied from the 2 seasons they were made, the ones i'm getting are without the taps and measure 12 inch outsole which is just what i need. and i found a pair and the funds for it, but i really really appreciate it man.

Comment

• humancrack
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                      appreciate it, but i asked the guy for measurements and i think they varied from the 2 seasons they were made, the ones i'm getting are without the taps and measure 12 inch outsole which is just what i need. and i found a pair and the funds for it, but i really really appreciate it man.
                      thats weird, mine arent the ones without the taps and ive had 2 pairs
                      26.5 and 25.

Comment

• scott.m
                        • Mar 2009

so weird, lovely boots though, if they don't work out i can always sell them and get some harndens like i originally wanted, just figured i'd grab a grail while i still could. thanks again ray

Comment

• humancrack
                          • Feb 2008

np. didnt mean to come off arrogant or anything. just wanted to make sure they're a good fit.

you'll love them!

Comment

• scott.m
                            • Mar 2009

not arrogant at all! i appreciate that you tried to help me out, i guess the sizing is just weird or something, and they'll mesh with my aesthetic perfectly since it's a little more dressy than rick owens or such.

Comment

• Avyer
                              • Dec 2007

Trying to find RO high laced combat boots in a 43 at something not retail.
                              Remember, be here now.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                any recommendations for a white leather jacket? preferably a simple moto/cafe racer design made from a spring/summer weight leather. bloody btbam has made me want one so badly after posting this pic:

would love the white blistered RO moto collar but the SS08, FW08 and SS09 versions all run too large for me .
                                actually scratch that, turns out I still need to find a black moto collar leather .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎