X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

HHHEEELLLLPPP!!!!

I really need the double layer BBS black pants in size XS in my life which we stock at darklands! We just got the second shipment in and my size was not in the package.

PLEASE if anyone knows of a place which stocks the pants in my size (or if it is absolutely not available i might think about size S) please let me know!!!
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Apr 2009

SA, Im sure you could pull some strings (no pun intended) and get the man himself to send a pair :P
      Originally posted by dji
      don't hesitate, just buy.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Yea, dude, flex your muscle.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

No chance, there is none of them left in the stock...i already inquired...
          or lets say chances that they are getting reproduced are ... small...
          Btw...who is it?

Originally posted by 1.618 View Post
          SA, Im sure you could pull some strings (no pun intended) and get the man himself to send a pair :P

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

and as long as you are flexing muscle and influencing people, can you also influence lumen et umbra to send you a pair of the curved leg cropped pants in size 46? kthxbye

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

sorry mate, cant help you out...

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
              and as long as you are flexing muscle and influencing people, can you also influence lumen et umbra to send you a pair of the curved leg cropped pants in size 46? kthxbye

Comment

• ironman
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                good luck, ironman. from what i understand it's the most coveted piece that sells out in a flash.
                :(

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                is there going to be a blue one? all i've seen is the glammed out black denim.
                this isn't blue? pic from Casius' post in RO thread

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

^ you're right i totally spaced on that one. is it drkshdw or mainline rick? in any event no signs of this jacket yet.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• hamham3002
                    • Sep 2008

im thinking that is drkshdw... its from the drkshdw lookbook on owenscorp... (before.. )

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Guys,

I am looking for these in either 44.5 (if half sizes exist) or 45.

I bought AKA's pair in 44 but they are slightly too small for me!

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

Wes Lang's leather jacket.
                        In Wes Lang's meticulous pencil drawings, America is a land of whiskey and country music, pinup girls and Walt Whitman. It's not a bad place to be, all things considered-a place of individualism that's been scarred by history, which pretty much gets reconstructed in Lang's roving works. The 36-year-old New York artist, who grew up in Chatham, New Jersey, has come to be known for his extraordinary portraits of American Indians, often on display at ZieherSmith gallery in New York. He also recently showed a series of large-scale paintings in "The Destruction of Atlantis," a group show that took place at Union Gallery in London this past fall.

It is similar to the Schott Classic 141, but has zippers on both sides at the chest, and a little more ruggish. and cheaper probably.

Comment

• Avyer
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                          HHHEEELLLLPPP!!!!

I really need the double layer BBS black pants in size XS in my life which we stock at darklands! We just got the second shipment in and my size was not in the package.

PLEASE if anyone knows of a place which stocks the pants in my size (or if it is absolutely not available i might think about size S) please let me know!!!
                          Which pant is this?
                          Remember, be here now.

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

The black double layer;

You know where to get it?

Originally posted by Avyer View Post
                            Which pant is this?

Comment

• BeauIXI
                              • Nov 2008

^ Is that not you, Addict? Haha, how bitterly ironic.

I'm looking for this hat.. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm in Vancouver.. It's the Lumen et Umbra FW09 line..

Originally posted by philip nod
                              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

First, look for the same fabric as the blazer. It's actually very hard to find two matching blacks and that is partly due to how different fabrics absorb the dye. Second is to find something by the same brand from the same season. Third suggestion is just to wear the blazer when you go shopping and see what sticks. Any purchase on line will be a gamble.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎