X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: help finding

Mike you are in luck.. Matches has them.. give them a call.. they are selling out faster.. but yesterday when they called me up they still have size M left.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

cool thanks for the info

oh and any idea on the sizing..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

RO does not have consistent sizing.. and also depend on how tight or loose you want to wear it.. I am about 5'10 and it would fit me ok for size M, but again.. depends on season.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I thinkI might be an L in the jackets.. I'll try to ask them for measurements, thanks for your help!

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

cool thanks for the info

oh and any idea on the sizing..?

[/quote]

If it's the hooded one, I think they are more or less true to size (I tried a brown one at Barneys). A bit snug, but not mis-sized by any means.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

well that was quick, just ordered one from Matches :)

price was ?250+ less than at LVR and they were extremely efficient at answering questions. hopefully the L is a good size, good thing is that since its not through a proxy or anything its easy to return

thanks for the heads up ionn!

Comment

• Chim
                • Dec 2006

the thing with matches is that they list full price and you will almost always get hit by customs because they ship with DHL. Other than that, no complaints. If you decide to return though, they will refund you less shipping costs (which they charge 70 USD for) and the customs charges.

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

well that was quick, just ordered one from Matches :)

price was ?250+ less than at LVR and they were extremely efficient at answering questions. hopefully the L is a good size, good thing is that since its not through a proxy or anything its easy to return

thanks for the heads up ionn!

[/quote]

If this is the current season jacket with the cowl-like zip neck, then you probably did well to order the L. I normally wear a 46 and the M was tight on me when I tried it on at Barneys last week (it's particularly tight around the chest).

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                    • Dec 2006

can anyone recommend a good online store that sales MENS sunglasses? theres so many places on line but i am afraid of

buying knock-offs/frauds....looking for mens bottega veneta. thanks.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]

can anyone recommend a good online store that sales MENS sunglasses? theres so many places on line but i am afraid of

buying knock-offs/frauds....looking for mens bottega veneta. thanks.

[/quote]

Not sure I get the question - are you looking for a deal or simply a place that sells them? because, if the latter, I'm sure LA has a BV boutique. Have you tried them on? I'd be scared to buy sunglasses online.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                        • Dec 2006

just a place that sells them. but i am also hoping to find a deal because prices at the boutiques in la are crazy....yeah, there is a bv boutique here...it doesnt have to be bv, i was just throwing that out there because something good along those lines...sunglasses look terrible on me anyways so im not too worried about how they look, as long as they look good, i can never look good in the damn things, but i need some for my headaches!

Comment

• klangspiel
                          • Apr 2007

carpe diem cardi

I probably haven't looked around nearly as hard enough but Atelier has definitely sold out of it.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Re: carpe diem cardi

What size do you need? I know of where you can get a size 2 but it's in the lighter tan color.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chim"]the thing with matches is that they list full price and you will almost always get hit by customs because they ship with DHL. Other than that, no complaints. If you decide to return though, they will refund you less shipping costs (which they charge 70 USD for) and the customs charges.
                              [/quote]

well I'm in the EU, so I justmeant that its easier for me than for example if I had someone get it for me from the US :)

another help finding issue, I'm looking for a light weight blacktrench coat. I bought a Final Home one which is pretty nice butits heavy nylon soits a bit stiff, I'd prefer it to a bit softer. I love this one in A's S/S preview, any ideas ona similar one or will I have to wait untill spring? :)

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Mike always glad to help out a fellow SZ member. Let us know how it work out for you!!! We need photos!!! [73]

Also.. I figure matches would be also perfect fit for you since it is all within EU... hehehehhe

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎