Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

^^ such a dope jacket!!

Comment

• Ivans On High
      Banned
      • Oct 2008

If anyone knows where I can get this jacket in a small, and can hook me up with a proxy, please let me know.

Atelier NY only have a medium left unfortunately.

Comment

• Ivans On High
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

I have tried on the small and it fits nicely, I just don't want to pay Australian retail lol. ($2400AUD).

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

OK...just wanted to make sure. Considering Ann sizing, I was surprised that the Medium was too small on me.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• stereophobic
            • Aug 2009

Looking for the DD basic textured silk shorts that Faust swears by, summer's coming here in Australia and for some reason oki-ni isn't putting DD on sale. Regretted sleeping on wire.artist's pair.
            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• misterpale
              • Apr 2008

ccp dipped derbies

iĀ“m looking for the new ccp derbies in black dipped version in sz 7.berlin and paris donĀ“t have them....any advice?

Comment

• Silk
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                Looking for the DD basic textured silk shorts that Faust swears by, summer's coming here in Australia and for some reason oki-ni isn't putting DD on sale. Regretted sleeping on wire.artist's pair.
                Have you tried the Paris DD store? I would think they would still have them on sale if they had any left. You will probably want to go a size down on these, and smaller sizes are harder to find.

Comment

• Silk
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
                  iĀ“m looking for the new ccp derbies in black dipped version in sz 7.berlin and paris donĀ“t have them....any advice?
                  by Berlin do you mean Darklands? They just got new shipment of CCP, including dipped derbies.
                  Last edited by Silk; 10-10-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Tyro
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tyro View Post

this wool M.A. + hooded jacket. A have totally sold out, any other retailers that have this in a 50 or 52?
                    No leads?

Comment

• stereophobic
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                      Have you tried the Paris DD store? I would think they would still have them on sale if they had any left. You will probably want to go a size down on these, and smaller sizes are harder to find.
                      Thanks a lot Silk, I might try contacting the Paris store and see if I could get it proxied then. Don't these shorts use a drawstring? I'm a 30~31" waist with athletic thighs so I figured I could either go for 46 or 48.

Comment

• Silk
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                        Thanks a lot Silk, I might try contacting the Paris store and see if I could get it proxied then. Don't these shorts use a drawstring? I'm a 30~31" waist with athletic thighs so I figured I could either go for 46 or 48.
                        I think they ship worldwide, so you probably won't need a proxy. They have drawstrings but it maintains a better silhouette when they fit nicely on the waist without tightening the strings too much. I would definitely go with the 46.

Comment

• beardown
                          rekoner
                          • Feb 2009

A 44 in those shorts will fit a 30-31. The 48s were HUGE (36" waist) so keep that in mind. Someone else may be able to confirm or deny but my 48s were a solid 36" around.
                          Originally posted by mizzar
                          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• misterpale
                            • Apr 2008

i talked already to c,but they donĀ“t have them in my size!

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                            by Berlin do you mean Darklands? They just got new shipment of CCP, including dipped derbies.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                              A 44 in those shorts will fit a 30-31. The 48s were HUGE (36" waist) so keep that in mind. Someone else may be able to confirm or deny but my 48s were a solid 36" around.
                              Yes, I got a 46, and I'd say they fit 32-33.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stereophobic
                                • Aug 2009

Thanks for all the help, hopefully the store replies after the weekend. I keep forgetting the French don't work Sundays.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎