Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

anyone know any online stockists for givenchy menswear besides lvr and whylip ?

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Rech View Post
      I'm looking for this outfit... (EU shop only)

Sizes: XS for the alpaca knit, the tee, the pant; 39/40 for the boot
      god that sweater... i tried it on and was afraid it was gonna rip easily. i thought bout it gettin it a few mos ago at barneys but somethin that delicate is too much trouble imo. i didnt rly see the pt in it either, its not gonna keep u warm at all cos its mad sheer and paper lite, so its just like a sweater thats only for decor.
      Last edited by jogu; 11-06-2009, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• sammywaslow
        • Apr 2008

Help finding ...

Need someone from the U.S. to act as proxy. Have 3 items in the cart but can't proceed to checkout. You'll need to have an account and cc details registered on GILT.com

They won't deliver to Australia and accept only U.S. based credit cards.

Hit me up if you can help.

Thanks,

Comment

• ardeetee
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jogu View Post
          god that sweater... i tried it on and was afraid it was gonna rip easily. i thought bout it gettin it a few mos ago at barneys but somethin that delicate is too much trouble imo. i didnt rly see the pt in it either, its not gonna keep u warm at all cos its mad sheer and paper lite, so its just like a sweater thats only for decor.
          I had the same concern when I tried it on. Seeing as how the one posted above for sale has a sizable snag on the front, glad I decided to pass this time

Comment

• Catfood
            • Oct 2008

They are made of alpaca, so they are a bit warmer than wool at least. Personally I think they are really nice layering pieces, and she also did quite a few different variations on the same sweater as well, including several without the stripes.

Was really frustrating that the Ann store in Antwerp didn't have any size smaller than M left in any of the striped knits

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
              i didnt rly see the pt in it either, its not gonna keep u warm at all cos its mad sheer and paper lite, so its just like a sweater thats only for decor.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                nahhh

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

An alpaca, wool, cashmere only (any combination of the above but no acrylic) julius stole or large scarf without long fringe available in blood or charcoal in japan?
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                    • Feb 2008

cloak suede flight jacket...size s

Comment

• nakata
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

Can someone please help me to find or know who wants to sell this julius in sz 1.
                      Thanks

Comment

• move_ment
                        • Feb 2009

could anyone help me locate an Ann D assymetrical knit such as the two below:

I'm not 100% of sizing on these so info regarding this would also be helpful... but I'm guessing a L, or M if they run oversize.

Thanks.

Comment

• Diss
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                          Can someone please help me to find or know who wants to sell this julius in sz 1.
                          Thanks
                          ill keep an eye out on Yahoo auctions for you as they pop up time to time. I have this item and love it, only problem is it looks weird left open so its best to always wear it zipped up.

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
                            could anyone help me locate an Ann D assymetrical knit such as the two below:

I'm not 100% of sizing on these so info regarding this would also be helpful... but I'm guessing a L, or M if they run oversize.

Thanks.
                            these have been huge whatever size I've had! started with an M, and it was oversized... sold, bought an XS and it was oversized.

Comment

• reborn
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Davie View Post
                              Looking for these CDG+ spectator or something similar in sz 40-42

I think these are on Yoox...Heschung CDG collab.

Comment

• reborn
                                • Aug 2008

...just realized someone already posted the same answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎