X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

very sought after.

isn't sz 8 in the range of smaller sizes btw? :)

Comment

• XenoX101
      • Dec 2008

Any shoes or boots in the vein of Carpe Diem, CCP, LUC, Damir Doma that would fit me, I'm a true size US 5.5. So hard finding shoes, everything else is difficult but manageable via proxy, shoes seem to be impossible - then I end up finding the odd rare pair and it's not a design I like.

Comment

• fenrost
        Banned
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by XenoX101 View Post
        Any shoes or boots in the vein of Carpe Diem, CCP, LUC, Damir Doma that would fit me, I'm a true size US 5.5. So hard finding shoes, everything else is difficult but manageable via proxy, shoes seem to be impossible - then I end up finding the odd rare pair and it's not a design I like.
        I have this feeling you won't have any luck finding such small size in ccp mens footwear. Once again, maybe a custom order..

There are quite alot of Avantindietros in size 1 to 3 in EM, which I think that would be your size (38).. they were supposingly for women's (quoted by stephen) however still the same as the men's when it comes to design/style, just different sizing.

Also check with all the SZ affiliates.. I am sure they can help you get such small size, augusta/m.a+ etc
        Last edited by fenrost; 11-18-2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by XenoX101 View Post
          Womens Carpe look like mens, the same with Guidi. Lots of Ann's womens footwear is identical to mens or looks good on guys. Same goes for M.A.+
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nicelynice
            • Oct 2009

Long shot, but I'm looking for Raf Simons 04-05 AW "Wave Test" sweater - the big, long turtleneck that says "wave test" on it.
            Any size, any color, but the smaller the better, it's for a tiny girl

Comment

• Rowan_Oliver
              • Nov 2009

Does anyone have or has seen this damir doma SS2009 jacket anywhere? Its apparantly called the 'jet' jacket
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
              has anyone seen it on y! japan or any online store, or do you know of anywhere in europe that still has one?
              Also, if you have it and arent giving it much use i would be very interested in buying it from you.
              thanks a lot.

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                very sought after.

isn't sz 8 in the range of smaller sizes btw? :)
                I would say size 8 is a borderline.. The size between big and small.
                WTB: This

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Rowan_Oliver View Post
                  Does anyone have or has seen this damir doma SS2009 jacket anywhere? Its apparantly called the 'jet' jacket

has anyone seen it on y! japan or any online store, or do you know of anywhere in europe that still has one?
                  Also, if you have it and arent giving it much use i would be very interested in buying it from you.
                  thanks a lot.
                  Sent you a PM.
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                    I would say size 8 is a borderline.. The size between big and small.
                    today I will say that 8 is too damn big!

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      take your pick:
                      thanks. hows the quality on these gloves?

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

they're really nice but I'm not sure how durable they'd be in the long run. the couple of pairs I handled in tokyo felt sturdy enough however there had been issues with the initial batches, you'd want to be relatively cautious with perforated soft lambskin either way.

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                          today I will say that 8 is too damn big!
                          i'm so sorry to hear that Bestial..

It's my size... in ccp sometimes

maybe Ivans On High could help you out?
                          Last edited by jcotteri; 11-19-2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: :) nice
                          WTB: This

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

Would like to have A's pictures of the invisiseam pants if anyone has them and could upload?

edit, jcotteri, thanks. have sent them to the one who should have them now, hopefully I have my size in january or something.

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

recently ive been getting weirdly obsessed with a couple of outfits from the siddartha collection from raf - i think it's a silhouette thing i'm still stuck ever since i fell in love with that cdg skirt thing

it feels like yohji for the youth

curious if anyone's seen anyone making basic tees along these lines recently (main thing I need right now) - super long with none of rick's sexiness basically. or if you see any cheap raf originals around let me know.

also interested if anyone can think of other collections that mined similiar territory (colors aren't absolutely necessary) - ann d / yohji are both too formal for me. there's a balance between elegance and aggression here that I can't get over now.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• pseudogoat
                                • Nov 2009

It'd be great if someone could direct me towards sources for the shirts in these images:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎