X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

probably worth noting that the piece on lazzari is from an earlier season and possibly a womens piece, so the cut might be different
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

I emailed them just before I order the alpaca from A. From the details they gave me I got the impression that it was the same, besides the fabric. I haven't compared the measurements after I got the other one though.

Comment

• huckleberry
        • Jul 2009

Didn't see that bestial, my bad :( but thanks to both you and drexl for linking me this one. I'l contact them and find out whether its a womens or mens and how it fits. Was looking for the current season one minaly but this could be a good alternative. Btw bestial are you pleased with it?

Comment

• sargon97
          • Jan 2009

Looking for Guidi Hiking boots from the current season.

Unless they are running big, both Archive and pnp-firenze are out in my size.

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
            Didn't see that bestial, my bad :( but thanks to both you and drexl for linking me this one. I'l contact them and find out whether its a womens or mens and how it fits. Was looking for the current season one minaly but this could be a good alternative. Btw bestial are you pleased with it?
            it is a womens piece and they'll tell you that, I found the email they answered me with

"The measurements of this items is 137 cm for 114 cm form hole to hole
            the distance is 40cm
            This items don't have hoop. We propose this items for woman but is the
            same article for man"

With "hoop" they mean hoodie, but it was a fault made by me cause it doesn't have a hoodie, but you can pull it over your head due to the lenght of it (you see how it's folded in the neck on Lazzaris picture).

I really love it, sheds like crazy and thus don't always get the wear it's suppose too. I have it in a zipped transparent bag, and give it a glance every day. those day's I take it out and walk around the apartment drinking coffee and listening to good music is always appreciated!

Comment

• huckleberry
              • Jul 2009

Think I might go for it, after my disapointment of not obtaining the ccp parka I need something to fill the hole. I remembered that it was your post of it in waywt that made me want it. Damn you! Glad you like it though, I wonder if the wool version will shed as much.

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

did the ccp parka-thing get sorted out? did the seller ever sent it out to anyone of you, and did you get your money back?

thanks, glad you liked it. I don't know how the wool will shed, airy yarn in general always shed some. will be fun to see if the alpaca will shed until there's nothing left to shed.

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  did the ccp parka-thing get sorted out? did the seller ever sent it out to anyone of you, and did you get your money back?
                  Looks like he ran with payment from at least two people:

That's no longer petty theft like most fraud of this nature. I do hope the cops get involved.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

it's awful, I hope it get sorted out for you guys! hope the cops can do anything if it gets to that. when I reported an internet fraud to the police they just laughed and said that nothing could be done..

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

seenmy managed to get his first payment back but failed to get the seccond as there wasnt enough funds left in his bank account. My case got closed on monday saying I have won and that they will return the £800 to my account in up to 5 days time. I havn't recieved the money yet, but its only been two days.
                      I dont think any behaviour like this is acceptable whether it be a tee shirt or ccp. However as said by theetruscan this is no longer petty theft and I think the cops should definetly be involved. Hopefully someone will know his correct details and if so forward them to me or seenmy.

My mohair knit sheds pretty bad, although it doesnt stick to clothes thankfully. I've always wonder if one day it will blow off into the wind due to lack of thread left to hold it together.

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

internet is great and all, but shit like this is to easy to do, the fucking nerve of some people.

I ain't allowed to wear the wrap around my girlfriend, she screams right out "TAKE THE ALPACA AWAY!"

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Looking for pictures of the SS 2010 Devoa jeans. The one picture I've seen looks very cool, would love it if anyone has better shots.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                            Looking for pictures of the SS 2010 Devoa jeans. The one picture I've seen looks very cool, would love it if anyone has better shots.
                            Where's the one picture of the jeans you saw?

When I dropped by AL in tokyo few months ago, I was shown the SS2010 collection on paper...don't recall any jeans/denim...

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Pic is here:
                              http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...rdetailjpg.jpg

It's a raw denim (I doubt they mean raw in the Sufu sense, rather raw in the sense of no distressing) skinny jean with some unusual pockets. I just really like the lines that pockets cut that way tend to give. I obviously haven't seen full pictures, but the pockets are promising. I think Archive got little-people sizes.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Ah...i see.

I think the back pockets on those are cut a little steeper than the SS2010 wool twist pants...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎