Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huckleberry
    • Jul 2009

Looking for this sweater in a size 48. I remember someone posting a pic of it in waywt in a size 48 so if they still have it or anyone knows who it was I will pay mega bucks for it. Wanted it when I saw it in the boutique in London last year but wasnt baller enough to pay retail at the time.

Comment

• d-nice
      • Nov 2009

I am looking for the s/s 10 RO Intarsia or a older RO "ricks" jacket in a L. Has anyone seen either of these anywhere? I have been searching for ahwile with no luck.

Comment

• stretcheroo
        • Nov 2009

Looking for this season DRKSHDW berlin cut jeans in "hog" grey in size 34 (DU 4353). Can anyone point me to a source?
        Last edited by stretcheroo; 03-22-2010, 05:35 PM. Reason: add information

Comment

• merkuri
          • Sep 2009

i tried it on, didn't love the leather's texture.

Comment

• d-nice
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
            d-nice, Luisaviaroma has that 2010SS jacket in L.
            http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=51I
            Thanks man. I did see it on luisaviaroma.com (actually where I got the pic) but I was hoping to cop within the states to avoid fees. Have you seen it on any other sites?

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
            i tried it on, didn't love the leather's texture.
            I havent had a chance to check it out in person. What didnt you like about the leather? How was the fit compared to other seasons intarsia's?

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Been looking for the LMaltieri pants in this fabric:

In size 4 or 5.

Loved these ever since I saw them at Atelier years ago but never got them then... it's a heavy woven thick cotton canvas.
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• merkuri
                • Sep 2009

fit is same, just has that super smooth platicky matte look to it.

Originally posted by d-nice View Post
                Thanks man. I did see it on luisaviaroma.com (actually where I got the pic) but I was hoping to cop within the states to avoid fees. Have you seen it on any other sites?

I havent had a chance to check it out in person. What didnt you like about the leather? How was the fit compared to other seasons intarsia's?

Comment

• ES3K
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by d-nice View Post
                  I am looking for the s/s 10 RO Intarsia or a older RO "ricks" jacket in a L. Has anyone seen either of these anywhere? I have been searching for ahwile with no luck.

Well I do own exactly this jacket from Exploder season in size L. It's a more brownish tone than on this picture I think (labelled dark shadow). Bought it at Matches in London >2 years ago.

Never though of selling it actually, but I rarely wear it since it's slightly too large. Let me think about it (if you are interested that is).

Comment

• d-nice
                    • Nov 2009

Let me know if you want to sell but I am looking for s/s leather; the non-fleece lined version.

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                    Well I do own exactly this jacket from Exploder season in size L. It's a more brownish tone than on this picture I think (labelled dark shadow). Bought it at Matches in London >2 years ago.

Never though of selling it actually, but I rarely wear it since it's slightly too large. Let me think about it (if you are interested that is).

Comment

• Castor
                      • Nov 2009

Searching for classic all black/white sole Rick dunks in size 42. Anyone?
                      Originally posted by DRRRK
                      The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• cmitso412
                        • Feb 2010

price is a bit high for used sneakers though, at least in my opinion.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                          • Oct 2009

Anybody knows where to get this in a 41?? RO wedge low heels...

Luisaviaroma has it in 40 and 41.5 only.... thanks alot.

Comment

• smash
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
                            Anybody knows where to get this in a 41?? RO wedge low heels...

Luisaviaroma has it in 40 and 41.5 only.... thanks alot.
                            I usually wear 43 of RO footwear, but I tried this on last week, 43 is too tight at the toe box, maybe owing to the high heel let all toes squeez at the front

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                              • Oct 2009

So a 41.5 should do fine? I wore 41 for the RO sneakers...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎