Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

they're quite short though aren't they? was looking at the measurements on the japanese webstore, size S was only 64cm iirc and uniqlo's cotton tees tend to loose a couple of cm in length after they've been washed.

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

That's exactly what I was afraid of as well. I was about to pick up 5 basics online but never pulled the trigger. I hate shirts that reveal your underwear when sitting.

If anybody has experience with them, and what type, please let me know. Been on the look out for basics for awhile that don't cost a bazillion dollars.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

I wear their heattech tees around those house. they're soft and lightweight, and even after quite a few machine washes and times in the dryer they haven't lost their shape or shrunk at all.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
          • Mar 2007

Am a fan of the heattechs as well, but I only wear them during the cooler/colder seasons as an inner garment.

kuugaia ,what about the CON basic tees? Bought one a couple of years ago...really like the fit and length of it, but i've no idea what they've got now..

Personally, I'm in love with the Silents.

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

ABS I've got a lot of CON already and though their basics are quite nice, most of their stuff is still shapeless and just drape (not durable though). I'm looking for literally just some plain basic tees that are slim fitting, long enough to cover your crack when sitting and with a collar that doesn't feel like it's choking you.

I'll have a look into the heattechs as I was recommended them by another person as well.

Lots of stuff from Silent looks appealing to me (especially one of the bags), but wasn't hoping to spend 140 for a tee that'll get trashed.

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

I recommend heattech tees aswell. They keep their shape very well, the only down side is that they aren't very good for really hot days since they're designed to keep you warmer than normal tees. But it's getting cooler here these days so they will be perfect

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
                they're quite short though aren't they? was looking at the measurements on the japanese webstore, size S was only 64cm iirc and uniqlo's cotton tees tend to loose a couple of cm in length after they've been washed.
                not really, i compared them with the cotton/poly basic tee(same size) and about 4-5cm longer. i like those little details on them, like over-locking stitches and tapered sleeve. overall i would say them fit slim and long
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• Wax
                  • Sep 2009

Rick Owens Summer blazer S

looking for a Rick Owens Summer blazer size S off retail, 08-10
                  grey or black

Saw these often pop up for less than 50% off but never pulled the trigger.. Tried one on without buttons at the sleeves. Not sure if these are ss10 only?

Comment

• anatomicut
                    • Jun 2009

hi
                    wax
                    check here
                    Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

buttonless sleeves are only available in 10ss
                    as i think.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                      • Oct 2009

Does anybody does a proxy service for London?

Comment

• yffet
                        • Aug 2009

Hi everyone. I think i need your help.

Im looking for a light Suit. Mainly for a Blazer
                        As a lawyer i need something which look serious but some little fantasies are always welcome.

Already check some Va on darkland but not my cop of tea.

Any idea . ?

Thx a lot.
                        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• BBSCCP
                          • Feb 2010

Why not a CCP?

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                          Hi everyone. I think i need your help.

Im looking for a light Suit. Mainly for a Blazer
                          As a lawyer i need something which look serious but some little fantasies are always welcome.

Already check some Va on darkland but not my cop of tea.

Any idea . ?

Thx a lot.

Comment

• yffet
                            • Aug 2009

Firt thing i checked :).

But darkland and ateliernyk only have the "rey/Green Heavy Cotton Jacket".

Im looking for the lighest blazer because its waaay too hot here.

Still lurcking.
                            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

CCP is my choice of weapon for the court! Keep on searching man!
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

what kind of law do u practice ? most of my friends are attorneys , i member once when i sat in court to watch one of them and he told me later the judge actually scolded him after court for not wearin a blazer . wouldnt u be a lil concerned a ccp suit might be a bit too much for court if youre representing a client ? but then idk what kind of law u practice

try jilsander , i was in there yesterday and saw some nice ass suits and jackets. the textile is paper thin/light also
                                Last edited by jogu; 04-01-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎