Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vikeid
    • Feb 2009

doesnt lazzari have some light grey suits? really love the light grey ones ccp does. hope i can own one sometime in the far future ^^

edit: haha, thought you meant lighter colored but when i red again its pretty clear you just wanted a light one... but anyway. i think lazzari has some different choices.

Comment

• yffet
      • Aug 2009

Oh jil forget to check it. Thx for info.

Commercial/Company Law. Im also a young french attorney.
      Funny sometimes i dont know how to to wear because of the client representation. Some of them pay more attention to your suit than your pleading....its a wellknown fact...power of clothes is sometimes underrated...

I guess judges cannot recognize a ccp suit at first sight, but im sure it could have some kind of "subliminal effect" , the "carol effect" but anyway most of the time you should wear your "toga" while your pleading..

edit= Oh forget lazzari, well my bad im checking it right now

edit 2 = Maybe found what i am looking for , sending a mail to lazzari about sizing and stuff.

Thanks everyone.
      Last edited by yffet; 04-01-2010, 02:10 PM.
      Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
        Does anyone know of any nude colored T-shirts or long sleeve shirts for males? Information would be greatly appreciated.
        By nude do you mean skin color? I think ive seen some s/s and l/s with that color from SILENT by DD.
        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Looking for CDiem 10 or 12 hole boots with the leather in this treatment:

been keeping an eye out on yahoo auctions but figured I'd drop a line on here to see if anyone has any leads elsewhere too :)
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

albert, you probably know the dusty look will be mostly gone after a quick wipe? i had three versions of these and i liked the reversed calf version much more~ unfortunately this style just gave too much pain to my ultra high arch feet
            I don't exist.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by random View Post
              albert, you probably know the dusty look will be mostly gone after a quick wipe? i had three versions of these and i liked the reversed calf version much more~ unfortunately this style just gave too much pain to my ultra high arch feet
              I didn't know that! Well... if not these light waxed ones then smooth black would be good too. The reverse calf is nice but I'd like something that I can personally slowly beat up and build "age" into :)

Thanks my man for the heads up. This treatment was one that I have never handled in person.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

your very welcome. these are not really waxed but have some very slight coated feel iirc. even if you just put your fingers on them and touch a lit bit, the chalk dust will come off.
                I don't exist.

Comment

• cmitso412
                  • Feb 2010

does anyone know whether or not julius made this same color/ shredded effect but in a t-shirt?

Comment

• cmitso412
                    • Feb 2010

aha just saw that in fw10 looking forward to it coming out. Great color. Thanks

Comment

• Wax
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by JoniF
                      it's j shape, right?

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post

The frozen gloves are actually extremely thin and stiff... really not wearable because you cannot move your fingers in it without fear of actually cracking the leather. I believe they were constructed as regular gloves and then placed on a hand mold before dunking in very hot water to shrink and cement them in that form.

The second image is just a CCP leather coat before object dying ;)

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

The second image is just a CCP leather coat before object dying ;)
                            OMG, die Urszene! Please, moderators, delete this image now.
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                              • Jun 2009

Looking for a Size 3 Julius Moto from S/S 2010 in black...from ANYWHERE by Blackbird. Any ideas? I am just not willing to pay Blackbird's price...even with my discount it's too much.

Thanks!
                              Le 21ème

Comment

• sargon97
                                • Jan 2009

^ Yeah they just raised their price on the moto by $300 or so. I assume they initially made some miscalculation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎