X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesh
    • Dec 2006

Re: Patrik Ervell parachute jacket

Nice thanks Mike, RDT I sent you a pm bro.

Comment

• diamonds
      • Dec 2006

Re: this bag, that plaid

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]

what bag is this? and what is that amazing plaid this guy is wearing? this guy has serious style!

(from blogsorbeta)

[/quote]

i'm fairly certain the plaid shirt is from diet butcher slim skin

actually there's a picture of it on their website...
      ブランドの垣根を超えたトレンドのアイテムや個性溢れる古着アイテムをDIET BUTCHERならではの視点で厳選。非日常を日常にしていくようなデザインで、ファッションの新たな可能性を提案します。あなたの個性を引き立てるお気に入りの一着を、ぜひ当店でお探しください。

Comment

• ardeetee
        • Apr 2007

[quote user="Casius"]I think the best price I've seen so far is Barneys. But then again I don't know too many other places other than abroad. Maybe the Lanvin store ships?

I'm looking for the all black ones myself and I've yet to see even a picture other than the runway one which isn't that great.

[/quote]

Cas: I went by the Lanvin store yesterday and didn't see the all black ones... unless they were put somewhere else in the store and not next to the rest of the shoes (which is possible). I did see the black patent, purple, maroon, olive, blue mesh, and I think some mustard colored one all with the strap. Then they had a couple of the non-strap versions in white, navy, and a couple others that I just can't remember, but the maroon ones with the strap are heavenly.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="ardeetee"][quote user="Casius"]I think the best price I've seen so far is Barneys. But then again I don't know too many other places other than abroad. Maybe the Lanvin store ships?

I'm looking for the all black ones myself and I've yet to see even a picture other than the runway one which isn't that great.

[/quote]

Cas: I went by the Lanvin store yesterday and didn't see the all black ones... unless they were put somewhere else in the store and not next to the rest of the shoes (which is possible). I did see the black patent, purple, maroon, olive, blue mesh, and I think some mustard colored one all with the strap. Then they had a couple of the non-strap versions in white, navy, and a couple others that I just can't remember, but the maroon ones with the strap are heavenly.

[/quote]

Man, these shoes are hard to find!

These are the all black ones I'm looking for (Fuuma as well).
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Who?
            • Aug 2007

Casius here is the auction for the all black lanvin hi's. I hope you or fuuma wear a size 9.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d77199084

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• mabac011
              • Dec 2006

that pic is from a yahoo auction if you didnt know.
              Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

still around retail price though :/

Comment

• mabac011
                • Dec 2006

haha...too late :)

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

I wish I was a 9. But those would end up costing nearly $200 more than usual retail after the proxy fees. :(

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                    • Dec 2006

Re: this bag, that plaid

[quote user="diamonds"][quote user="KeijiHaino"]

what bag is this? and what is that amazing plaid this guy is wearing? this guy has serious style!

(from blogsorbeta)

[/quote]

i'm fairly certain the plaid shirt is from diet butcher slim skin

actually there's a picture of it on their website...
                    ブランドの垣根を超えたトレンドのアイテムや個性溢れる古着アイテムをDIET BUTCHERならではの視点で厳選。非日常を日常にしていくようなデザインで、ファッションの新たな可能性を提案します。あなたの個性を引き立てるお気に入りの一着を、ぜひ当店でお探しください。

[/quote]

Holy crap Diamonds! good call!!!!!!!!!!

i just emailed them to see if they can tell me somebody who has it, i checked the few japanese stores online and they seem to carry everything but the green one...we'll see....any ideas?

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

[quote user="Casius"]

Man, these shoes are hard to find!

These are the all black ones I'm looking for (Fuuma as well).
                      http://img207.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/9/8/1/9/winningdays_vines-img600x450-1190827817p1000806.jpg

[/quote]

Yeah, I definitely saw these in white and a dark blue/navy color (and probably a couple other colors also) but don't recall seeing the all black on the shelf. If I have time after work this week, I'll drop by and see if they have the all black ones hidden somewhere else in the store. Did you have any luck contacting the store by phone/email?

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Re: Lanvin Hi Tops

Cas, aloharag have the black hi tops in suede/satin. They've sold out pretty fast though (I am also after a pair) and have a Sz.9 left.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="Casius"]I wish I was a 9.[/quote]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

Cas, aloharag have the black hi tops in suede/satin. They've sold out pretty fast though (I am also after a pair) and have a Sz.9 left.

[/quote]

I finally decided to get this pair instead of the all black one, the sole looks better like this after reflection. Will see how it works out with the Paris store, waiting to hear from my friend. Since they're oversized and UK I'll need a 7.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                              • Aug 2007

mindtrive doesnt ship internationally do they? anyone know where i could get these guidis? in black would be okay/probably preferable too. thanks.

Comment

• klangspiel
                                • Apr 2007

julius cardigan

Looking for this signature Julius wool/cashmere cardigan with hook/eye closures. Sizes 2 or 3, and coloursBlack,Charcoal or Dust,are fine with me.

I believe Chinorlz was selling one in the Classified notlong ago in size 2 and Dust colour. His sales thread. Refer to one of his pics here: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...liuscardi1.jpg

Pictured below is one in Charcoal:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎