Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nictan
    • Jul 2009

yea i took a second look, and was thinking if it was the same. i wonder if the feather varies, much like a custom work?

can anyone verify this? perhaps dji can help me out here?

Comment

• xeraphim
      • Nov 2008

this is the product detail page for the necklace on idheart, and according to the item code they are the same.

i'm guessing the feather can somehow be reshaped or something.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

xeraphim linked you to the correct one, haven't handled it myself however there are some detailed shots here and a couple more webstores with it in stock:
        lounge
        cortina

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

alright. thanks for all the help guys!!! much appreciated. :)

Comment

• seenmy
            • May 2009

these ccp boots,enquired about custom order but they dont have the soles anymore so cant make for me,size ccp10

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

well, i hope we have an engineer boots genius on here. anyone know what brand/model these are? click for larger

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

I don't mean to simplify the question but those look like almost all the typical harness motorcycle boots. The stitching (above the straps) and straps and toe shape are generally the same on most of them.
                Main difference I guess is the inner foot ring not found on these.

As far as a specific brand, I couldn't say but these look just like the ones in the photo but they're super cheap no-brand boots.

I'd just do a search for 'harness boots' and try to find a decent brand with good leather and good soles since the design is fairly typical amongst them all.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

well I am actually trying to find the exact boots...i've looked at a million harness boots. it's for a project i am working on. i hope someone can recognize the little logo on the bottom, the specific shape of the toebox and/or the stitching on the bottom. or anything else that may give it away. i've ruled out many but haven't found the exact match.

edit---whoaaaa....those look a HECK of a lot like these - the bottoms look VERY similar.....could beeeeeee??? is it? dang!

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

This may be random, but I need a nice business card holder. I have one from Dior Homme, but it's starting to fall apart. I'd like to have something rigid, possibly metal. Any ideas? Something really original! THANKS!
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• DamageX
                      • Dec 2008

Perhaps one of these card holders would work:

Plus they are on sale as well.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                        • Jun 2009

Those are cool, but they are more of just wallets with a metal sheath over them. I want something specific. Other ideas?
                        Le 21ème

Comment

• deleuze
                          • Jul 2007

Looking for any of the Miharayasuhiro braided hem pieces from S/S 10, shirts, vests, jackets, whatever. Apparently Browns returned the items they had.

Comment

• chameleon
                            • Jun 2008

If anyone here lives in Tokyo and plans to take a spin around Shibuya anytime in the near future, please PM me and help me out by visiting an amazing store just for scouting/checking (that you likely won't know about, so that could be fun for you too). I don't want to ask Hide for this since it's not a specific store pick-up. Would be greatly appreciated. The store itself is very easy to get to. I'm not sure in which thread this would be most appropriate to ask, so if this is not the right place it'd be kind if you could redirect me.

Thanks.
                            Last edited by chameleon; 07-05-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

guidi back-zips in kangaroo, preferably size 43 (42 might work too)

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                                Help finding the blood red julius gloves from FW09. Preferably in medium/size 2. Don't remember the sizing on those.
                                there wasn't any sizing, only one size which was rather small (about a mens 7.5).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎