Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

long shot but I'm looking for any Obedient Son's coat from the AW 2008 collection in size Medium

Last edited by kbi; 07-17-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Javier
      • Jul 2010

Hello!

I have been looking for a sweater i saw in the 2010 Comet Awards like crazy, because i absolutely fell in love with it. I have looked everywhere, and found nothing. I thought it could be from Z Zegna, but i asked them and is not.

I swear i will pay 100€ if somebody tells me who this sweater is by.

It is a long, black knitted sweater. Here are a pair of pictures of the sweater:

Just in case this helps, the boy wearing it is Tom Kaulitz, from the group Tokio Hotel.

Seriously, i want this sweater so badly that i will happily pay to the one who tells me where to buy this sweater.

Thank you in advance!
      Last edited by Javier; 07-17-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• beardown
        rekoner
        • Feb 2009

^
        If you want a good sweater, go for something a little less grandma-ish:

Trust me; this thing looks 1,000 times better than what your dude is wearing.
        Originally posted by mizzar
        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faye
          • Apr 2009

@Javier S.N.S. Herning maybe? Or less likely: Inverallan?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Agreed!!

Originally posted by beardown View Post
            ^
            Javier...maybe you should give your 100ā‚¬ to beardown instead.

Comment

• Javier
              • Jul 2010

First off thank you all for the answers!

Originally posted by beardown View Post
              ^

I truly appreciate your advice and you are totally right, but im completely blind right now, i want that sweater and i cant see anything else. Everybody here shares the passion/obsession for fashion so i think you feel what i mean.

Originally posted by Faye View Post
              @Javier S.N.S. Herning maybe? Or less likely: Inverallan?
              Thank you for this Faye. I have checked both but find nothing yet. I will keep looking but i dont feel like finding it on these brands. But i appreciate your help a lot.

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Just drop Tom a message, I am sure he will be very glad to assisst you :) As an advice: might be helpful to state in the subject that you're not a groupie!
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Javier
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                  Just drop Tom a message, I am sure he will be very glad to assisst you :) As an advice: might be helpful to state in the subject that you're not a groupie!
                  Thank you very much for the answer MoFiya!!

Yes, thats an excellent idea. I would love to do that, the problem is that i dont know how to contact him. I founded a fan mail, but i get the vibe that they dont check this mail anymore, and also they must receive like 100 mails per day of girls proclaiming their love and all this on this adress.

The thing would be to find a personal or professional mail of him, but this is almost impossible. I mean, if thousands of crazy fans couldnt found his mail yet, i dont think i will. Though im gonna try.

Anyway, thank you very much MoFiya, i will keep working on this route, because it brings me some light on this blind search.
                  Last edited by Javier; 07-18-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Looking for lookbook or any other styled photos of this VA knit jacket.

Comment

• mona13
                      • Feb 2009

mmm tabis

Looking for an all black pair of mmm tabi boots. IF has them, but with tan leather interior. Ideally, I would like a pair with black leather, so when I fold them down, I don't see the tan. I've seen a couple pairs on ebay, but the size wasn't right
                      If anyone sees a pair in a 38.5, please let me know.

Comment

• cmitso412
                        • Feb 2010

that sweater reminded me of this, but it's a bit different.

Originally posted by Javier View Post
                        Thank you very much for the answer MoFiya!!

Yes, thats an excellent idea. I would love to do that, the problem is that i dont know how to contact him. I founded a fan mail, but i get the vibe that they dont check this mail anymore, and also they must receive like 100 mails per day of girls proclaiming their love and all this on this adress.

The thing would be to find a personal or professional mail of him, but this is almost impossible. I mean, if thousands of crazy fans couldnt found his mail yet, i dont think i will. Though im gonna try.

Anyway, thank you very much MoFiya, i will keep working on this route, because it brings me some light on this blind search.

Comment

• Javier
                          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
                          that sweater reminded me of this, but it's a bit different.
                          Yeh, i had seen that sweater. It has some similarities, but i prefer the Tom's one. :) But thank you anyway!

What drives me crazy of the sweater im looking for is the shape it has, the seams, makes it fit extremely well to the body, specially if you are on shape. And also the horizontal lines makes it stylize the figure. Otherwise, it is a pretty plain sweater, what called my attention was they way it fits.

Im still looking for a way to contact any member of their staff (stylist, manager, whatever), as finding a way to contact Tom itself seems rather impossible. This is like the snowball, the more i try to find it, the more hours i spend searching without finding anything, hence the more i want it. Human nature...

Comment

• cuddly
                            • Sep 2007

Rick Owens SS10 Trainers

still looking for these 2010 ss version with the white soles. size 40 please, thanks!

Comment

• BBSCCP
                              • Feb 2010

You should try contacting his management are somebody working in their agency... but donĀ“t be surprised to find out that sweater is from a hip hop brand like sean john and totally made of polyester

Originally posted by Javier View Post
                              Yeh, i had seen that sweater. It has some similarities, but i prefer the Tom's one. :) But thank you anyway!

What drives me crazy of the sweater im looking for is the shape it has, the seams, makes it fit extremely well to the body, specially if you are on shape. And also the horizontal lines makes it stylize the figure. Otherwise, it is a pretty plain sweater, what called my attention was they way it fits.

Im still looking for a way to contact any member of their staff (stylist, manager, whatever), as finding a way to contact Tom itself seems rather impossible. This is like the snowball, the more i try to find it, the more hours i spend searching without finding anything, hence the more i want it. Human nature...

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

cuddly, 20% off but still pricey I guess:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡