Clear All
  • DamageX
    • Dec 2008

I'm currently looking for these in a size 41 or even 40:

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• couturehomme
      • Oct 2008

i am so fvckin pissed i missed this, but i need to find another one or a boot very, very, very similar to this in preferably in a 45....

black or dark brown

Originally posted by Raw View Post

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

not too sure where to put this, but i'm looking for a swedish proxy to pick up some stuff from the mrs h outnet sale.

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

anyone have cutler and gross frames they are willing to sell or a place to get good deals on them? eyeglasses preferably.

the pair i want i saw in hong kong at their store for roughly 600 usd. do they typically go for much less than that (if so, what is a good deal) or is 600 pretty much what i have to pay?
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

they are generally 400 more or less. i've never seen a pair for 600...

Comment

• Catfood
              • Oct 2008

They have a "vintage" shop next door to the main shop in london, it carries older models and is a little cheaper. If I remember correctly they don't do sales, older stuff is just moved to the vintage store. They can also do some custom stuff, I was looking for a pair that had been laser cut to look sort of cut-up and they said they could do that any other frame as well. While I was in there some other guy was ordering a model that was no longer in normal production if I remember correctly.

I think enders is about right with the pricing, some models like the laser cut ones are a bit more expensive though.

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

okay thank you guys
                if anyone has a pair of 692's they will sell, please let me know!

i tried the black pair on in HK (5600 HKD) and they looked great. wondering if i should buy the brown pair online, but never tried them on my face. i know brown is a softer colour, but same model and shape, will the colour make a huge difference ?
                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

glasses are the most difficult thing to buy for me and when i find the right pair, i get both black and tortoise brown if available. one pair with clear prescription lenses and the other tinted. then swap lenses when you feel like it..

i saw the 692's on ebay, they look good..

Comment

• Catfood
                    • Oct 2008

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product...nd-Gross/52978

Is it this pair? There are several models that look very similar to 0692, like 0425 for example. The model number isn't listed so could be this isn't the correct pair. Quite a lot cheaper than 600 anyway.

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

catfood, i think those are similar ones but not the same, i think the 692s are only prescription and not sunglasses

enders, yeah im thinking about buying them off of ebay, but the exchange only is throwing me off plus ive never tried on the brown before. i'm no expert on eyeglasses, but if the black looked good, the brown should too? at least 320 is less than 600.

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

maybe ask the seller if you can pay a little more for a full refund? i find black to be good indoor glasses. brown for outdoor tinted prescription..

eva gentry has the brown but they only give out credit for returns. $320 is probably the best price. http://gallery.me.com/evagentry#1002...r=black&sel=19

there was also a c&g pop-up-store in nyc but i think they closed..

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                          catfood, i think those are similar ones but not the same, i think the 692s are only prescription and not sunglasses
                          Any glasses that can take a prescription lens can take a tinted lens. A good glasses shop will customize the tint for you. I know I just got a pair done up with gray over green (for contrast not appearance) and a few other details. If you can't find someone who will do the exact tint you want, spectacles for humans in SF tints their own glass and does it well.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

thanks guys. i am gonna see if i can pay more for the refund since he's a pro/

please no one snag these while im awaiting a response

thank you all for quick replies

Comment

• Nizar
                              • Apr 2010

Hi,

Im looking for this The Viridi-anne boots size 42 :

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎