X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CommieRabbit
    • Oct 2007

Viridi-Anne Peacoat

Anyone know where I can find this Viridi-Anne Peacoat in size XS or possibly small (not sure what the numbered equivalent of those would be)? I shot Atelier an email and they only have a size 4 and 5 in stock, which I understand is roughly a medium and a large. Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

Re: Viridi-Anne Peacoat

i know user who? bought his from an online store in japan and they're now sold out. i tried that coat on at A and it's awesome.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• xeefus
        • Oct 2007

Hello

I don't know if I'm doing this the right way, but I'm looking for a coat to wear in winter and I'm kind of on a low budget right now. (going to buy a macbook pro around christmas, and I don't have a job, studying) So I'm putting the max price around 300 euro[:$]
        What I'm looking for is a long coat with kinda slim fit, atleast around the arms. Black or gray is prefered.
        I don't want any umm, stuffing, for the shoulders. I'm going to most likely wear a pair of black jeans and some black sneakers to it...
        Not sure really how I want the design, some minor details would be fun but not too much.
        I don't really know if this is possible or if you're going to kill me for asking this.[76]

Comment

• mic
          • Sep 2006

Re: Hello

[quote user="xeefus"]I don't know if I'm doing this the right way, but I'm looking for a coat to wear in winter and I'm kind of on a low budget right now. (going to buy a macbook pro around christmas, and I don't have a job, studying) So I'm putting the max price around 300 euro[:$]
          What I'm looking for is a long coat with kinda slim fit, atleast around the arms. Black or gray is prefered.
          I don't want any umm, stuffing, for the shoulders. I'm going to most likely wear a pair of black jeans and some black sneakers to it...
          Not sure really how I want the design, some minor details would be fun but not too much.
          I don't really know if this is possible or if you're going to kill me for asking this.[76]
          [/quote]

köp min undercoverjacka på uomo

Comment

• tony
            • Sep 2007

where do you live? in germany we have some places where you can buy some coats low budget, what about 2nd hand shops??

btw. i´m heading to paris next week, if someone needs something or can give me some tips for new locations or good exibitons i would like to get informed.

( i´ve heard frida kahlo is right now in paris?)

thanks

Comment

• xeefus
              • Oct 2007

mic: den är snygg :) Den är väl ganska kort förresten? Den är riktigt snygg. Tror inte vi ska snacka svenska nu men visst.

tony: I live in Sweden, I don't know if we have any good second hand shops where I live. (a pretty boring place up north)
              Atleast I haven't found anything interesting there.[:(]
              What kind of coats are there over in Germany? Kinda fashion'y or just plain boring ones?

I've found a pretty interesting black (gray too) HARE trenchcoat, but not too familiar with proxy services.
              And I'm not really sure about it, looks to clean... :P
              Thinking of trying bid-service.jp or something to get it over. Any ideas how much it would cost?
              pics:

Thanks!

Comment

• mic
                • Sep 2006

YEZ IF YOU ARE INTRESTED WE COULD TALK. ja men den är varm, beror ju på hur lång du är.

Comment

• winQ
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006

Looking for the signature julius leather jacket this season in a size
                  1.. not too many stores stocked it and they're all sold out it seems :(.

I know noseglass and anduser had it, that's about it though.

Comment

• nycd
                    • Oct 2006

Julius

Hi,

I'm interested in getting a few Julius items - if any FW items are left in size 3!

Does anyone have recommendations for the best store and proxy service for direct store purchases?

I'm located in the US

Thanks!

Comment

• mass
                      • Sep 2006

Re: Julius

your best bet would probably be yahoo japan...

does anyone know of an online store that stocks cp company other than yoox?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mass"]your best bet would probably be yahoo japan...

does anyone know of an online store that stocks cp company other than yoox?[/quote]

Does Barneys have anything up on their website? I know they stock it.

Anyway, if you just want to look, Le Form in Moscow has a pretty comprehensive collection on their website.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                          • Sep 2006

will take a look! cheers.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Re: help finding

does any place have these drkshdw cords?

maktub only has small sizes, I'd need a 31 or 32..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

does any place have these drkshdw cords?

maktub only has small sizes, I'd need a 31 or 32..

[/quote]

Yoox has some Berlin-cut cords (on sale this weekend only too!), I see some black pairs in size 32 left, and some darkshadow in 31. Don't forget pp@yoox and the SZ banner link!

Edit: Apparently there's some pairs priced at close to 200 Euros, but the ones I mentionned were only around 100 Euro. They'll describe them as velveteen too, but they're cords if you zoom into the picture.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

hmm what cut are the ones in the pic? they look quite a bit skinnier but maybe its just the size, which I assume is quite small

another one, does any store have these in a dust color, I'd need a size M:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎