• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drexl
    • Sep 2006

Re: help finding

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

hmm what cut are the ones in the pic? they look quite a bit skinnier but maybe its just the size, which I assume is quite small

another one, does any store have these in a dust color, I'd need a size M:

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they're Berlins in the pic, so yeah, I think it's just a sizing issue (that and of course Yoox's notoriously bad pictures).

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

does any place have these drkshdw cords?

maktub only has small sizes, I'd need a 31 or 32..

[/quote]

I may help you out - PM me.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

im also looking for drkshdw jeans, the ones with the zipper that start on your hip and zip all the way down the front or your leg. Any luck anybody?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]im also looking for drkshdw jeans, the ones with the zipper that start on your hip and zip all the way down the front or your leg. Any luck anybody?
          [/quote]

It's funny - you'd think everyone would buy these, right? I haven't seen them in person.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

another Rick Owens question (I'm on a roll!), has anyone handled this hooded jacket in person? I was wondering how thick it is, I think it might've been discussed somewhere before but cant recall. if anyone has tried it on, how was it?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

sbw has tried it on and said it's awesome. Says it runs a bit big though, so you might be good with a medium or even a small.

Also, the hood is HUGE.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

yea the hood seems very big, looks like it could be folded once though..

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

Re: julius charcoal

[quote user="merz"]need a bit more info on julius charcoal colour - i'm having difficulty telling from the photographs if this is a shade of grey or brownish?
                  [/quote]

Which item? Their 'black' knit sweaters are actually more like an American charcoal - very heathered.

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

hmm what cut are the ones in the pic? they look quite a bit skinnier but maybe its just the size, which I assume is quite small

another one, does any store have these in a dust color, I'd need a size M:

[/quote]

Badseeds was selliing this exact piece (it's the ribbed version, right?) in Dust, in a Medium (his last piece) in the classifieds section last week. You should check with him if he still has it - he was selling it for $225 shipped, I think. Much less than full retail. Here's the link.

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/thread/29651.aspx

Last I PMed him, he still had one Medium left, which is too big for me.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

doh, completely forgot he had those, thanks!
                      I'll shoot him a PM, if I remember correctly it was a dust colored one he had left

one more:

has anyone seen this Rober Geller jacket? pic is from some japanese site where its sold out, havent seen it elsewhere..

last onefor today I promise[74]

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]doh, completely forgot he had those, thanks!

I'll shoot him a PM, if I remember correctly it was a dust colored one he had left

one more:

has anyone seen this Rober Geller jacket? pic is from some japanese site where its sold out, havent seen it elsewhere..

last onefor today I promise[74]

[/quote]

It's what we're here for. Camouflage in NYC (

212-741-9118) has had those for a couple of weeks now. I also have mine - it's great, and my fave piece this season from Geller. I originally wanted it for the fact that it had a high-waist belt, but I'm finding it doesn't look as great on me that way as it did on the model. Which is fine, since it doesn't actually come with a belt, belt loops notwithstanding!

I normally wear a 46 in Japanese brands, but all my jackets and coats from Geller this season are 48, and fit great at that size, so be aware they run a size smaller.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Looking for some Dries Van Noten items.

A navy pullover sweater, grey sweater w/detail, and those sheer pull over sweaters.
                          (Crew neck or v-neck?)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

Those dries pieces are fire Cas, how come everybody buys the crap and not gems like these.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

It's what we're here for. Camouflage in NYC ( 212-741-9118) has had those for a couple of weeks now. I also have mine - it's great, and my fave piece this season from Geller. I originally wanted it for the fact that it had a high-waist belt, but I'm finding it doesn't look as great on me that way as it did on the model. Which is fine, since it doesn't actually come with a belt, belt loops notwithstanding!

[/quote]

thanks for the info! so Iguessthey come in leather and fabric? which ones do camouflage have?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Casius, I'll take a look next time I am in IF. Pretty sure they have the contrasting collar sweater. You are right, Barneys Dries buy is total crap this season.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎