• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diorowen
    • Aug 2010

^
    hahaha..
    yeah, I'm just kidding with the paul harnden..haha..eastern market doesn't stock it.
    if you have season reference/references number, or any lead, it will be easier for me to ask them I guess.
    I will try to go tomorrow, and inform u later. as today they close quite early.
    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• ETC
      • Mar 2010

hey guys, still looking for the drkshdw poplin pants in lacque and dirty white, size 31 or 32. also an ma+ aviator, any colour or season, in 46 or 48
      ready to pay instantly
      thanks in advance
      Last edited by ETC; 11-07-2010, 05:15 AM.
      click here

Comment

• seenmy
        • May 2009

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
        ^
        hahaha..
        yeah, I'm just kidding with the paul harnden..haha..eastern market doesn't stock it.
        if you have season reference/references number, or any lead, it will be easier for me to ask them I guess.
        I will try to go tomorrow, and inform u later. as today they close quite early.
        this is the style code AM/2444 CUB-PTC/35 this is code taken from the yellow pair Im not sure which part refferes to style and which to colour?size 10 or even 11 and you would be my hero in any of the colours made

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

if i'm not mistaken:
          AM/2444 = style
          CUB-PTC = fabric+treatment (here CUB is the sort of leather, probably horse, and PTC means object dyed)
          35 = color code
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

yeah sure, I will take a note on that :)..and tell you later on today.

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

Fingers and toes crossed

Comment

• bonejelly
                • Jul 2008

sell me your black drkshdw denim jackets in size medium/large!

not looking for poplin/or blue overdyed black. down for waxed, possibly for grossgrain. paypal ready, throw me a pm.

Comment

• munch
                  • Aug 2008

(pic borrowed from sshum88, hope it's ok)
                  need help finding these ann d purple stripe pants in a smaller size, 30-31 something would be ideal (46?)

cheers

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                    Fingers and toes crossed
                    yow..check already..
                    they have only 1 and its in size 7 :(..its a really beautiful pieces though..
                    yeah, life sucks..haha..and the store owner hint me that I may find it in atelier NY or L' eclaireur paris.
                    try to email them maybe?

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

^Munch - Ann D pants...those pants are black with a faint pinstripe. I purposely overexposed those pics so you could see some of the details otherwise it just looks like another pair of black pants. You could get a tailor to take these ones in for you as I'm a 32-33" waist. They only came in S/M/L so you would be looking for a small.
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
                        yow..check already..
                        they have only 1 and its in size 7 :(..its a really beautiful pieces though..
                        yeah, life sucks..haha..and the store owner hint me that I may find it in atelier NY or L' eclaireur paris.
                        try to email them maybe?
                        No, not available here at L'E. And I don't think A has them neither.

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

neither store has,unless A dosent have them on the site but they have never had them on the site to my knowledge so I dont even know if they brought them, maybe Maxfield? I think its a dead end search to be honest as they cant make them as they dont have the materials to re make.

Comment

• huckleberry
                            • Jul 2009

There was a grey pair for sale a few months ago on ebay that went for £500. The seller said he had bought them from Maxfields a couple of months back. It might be worth giving Maxfields a ring as they may have other pairs in stock.
                            Pretty sure Eastern Market don't have any rubber band boots in a size 10-11 as I asked Fenfrost a while back and he came back with the answer no.

Comment

• munch
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                              ^Munch - Ann D pants...those pants are black with a faint pinstripe. I purposely overexposed those pics so you could see some of the details otherwise it just looks like another pair of black pants. You could get a tailor to take these ones in for you as I'm a 32-33" waist. They only came in S/M/L so you would be looking for a small.
                              oh, so the stripes aren't purple? that's kinda what I was hoping for.

I've never had any pants tailored so I'm not sure how good it gets over here though, I'll have to think about it

Comment

• diorowen
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by seenmy View Post
                                neither store has,unless A dosent have them on the site but they have never had them on the site to my knowledge so I dont even know if they brought them, maybe Maxfield? I think its a dead end search to be honest as they cant make them as they dont have the materials to re make.
                                personally, I thought its almost impossible to find..so just lay back and pray for it to come out someday in market :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎