• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bakla
    • Oct 2006

Re: help finding

[quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="bakla"]

It's what we're here for. Camouflage in NYC ( 212-741-9118) has had those for a couple of weeks now. I also have mine - it's great, and my fave piece this season from Geller. I originally wanted it for the fact that it had a high-waist belt, but I'm finding it doesn't look as great on me that way as it did on the model. Which is fine, since it doesn't actually come with a belt, belt loops notwithstanding!

[/quote]

thanks for the info! so Iguessthey come in leather and fabric? which ones do camouflage have?

[/quote]

Hmm, I don't even recall it being in fabric. Camouflage has the leather ones.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Ah, IF carries Dries? I was actually gonna send you a pm and see if you knew of any other stockist in NY other than Barneys. For LA, Barneys and Fred Segal are the only stockists. (Still have yet to check out the latter)

I agree mesh. Seems like the Japanese stores know how to buy, they always have the nice items.

Like this sweater..

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Orochi
        • Sep 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

thanks for the info! so Iguessthey come in leather and fabric? which ones do camouflage have?

[/quote]

TNT blue in Toronto has both I believe. I was in a hurry so I didn't check their prices though, and Canadian retailers generally carrysubstantial mark-ups compared totheir American counterparts (made worse by our strong dollar).

TNT BLUE, 87 Avenue Rd. (Hazelton Lanes) , Toronto ON. (416) 975 1810

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Ah, IF carries Dries? I was actually gonna send you a pm and see if you knew of any other stockist in NY other than Barneys. For LA, Barneys and Fred Segal are the only stockists. (Still have yet to check out the latter)

I agree mesh. Seems like the Japanese stores know how to buy, they always have the nice items.

Like this sweater..

[/quote]

jeffrey's, the dreaded beast from the north, carries dries on his back like so many countless victims
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ you mean from the south? His first store is in Atlanta. You can imagine what trash he sells there...
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Ah, IF carries Dries? I was actually gonna send you a pm and see if you knew of any other stockist in NY other than Barneys. For LA, Barneys and Fred Segal are the only stockists. (Still have yet to check out the latter)

Like this sweater..

[/quote]

Does anyone have pics of the front of this sweater? It looks incredible!

And to echo everyone elses sentiments, I saw the collection at Barneys and sort of wrote it off. You'd never expect it to be the source of some of the most amazing knitwear going.

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="bakla"]recall it being in fabric. Camouflage has the leather ones.[/quote]

yea this one seems to be cotton.

man I like so many of his jackets.. the bomber looks great as well, especially as I learned the fur is removable. anyone know what shape the collar is without it..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]/\ you mean from the south? His first store is in Atlanta. You can imagine what trash he sells there...
                    [/quote]

i thought north sounded scarier.
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• my friend goo
                      • Oct 2007

any help appreciated in finding a store in tokyo that carries c diem boots.

just havent had the time these days to go around looking.

thanks!

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="my friend goo"]

any help appreciated in finding a store in tokyo that carries c diem boots.

just havent had the time these days to go around looking.

thanks!

[/quote]

CDiem isn't being sold this season, at least no new items are.

Comment

• cd1
                          • Oct 2007

This question isnt in terms of finding a particular piece per se, but more generally focused.

For those of you who take great advantage of yahoo auctions japan(and cannot read japanese) do you mostly just go through the hassle of using various translators to translate entire pages and certain selections of wording? any tips on making it a bit easier?

also, i assume most of you then go through a proxy to do the bidding and whatnot once you want to pull the trigger?

thanks

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

cd1- Yea, that's exactly what I've always done. Just translate the page with google to get measurements and the like, then go through a proxy service for ordering. This seems to be the easiest way.

Anyone know where I can find a shoe similar to these?

Comment

• H-R
                              • May 2007

what's your budget cas? i just saw a dark blue patent/satin(? or suede? not too sure) pair by lanvin at barney's.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Oooo, those sound nice. I'm guessing those are around 8 bills?

Lanvin's footwear this Fall and next spring is gonna kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎