X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StrAngeRy
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BSR View Post
    i don't think the skirt is made of leather, if i remember well, it's made in the same denim as the rest of the collection (pants, jackets...)
    yeah, it looks like demin to me.

the first pants I have seen it in the MA collection, just thought _7 doesnt the similar version as it appeared in their show.

thanks anyway. havent found MA collection poped on any of the website tho.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      i don't think the skirt is made of leather, if i remember well, it's made in the same denim as the rest of the collection (pants, jackets...)
      whoops you're right, I think there might've been a similar one in leather though?
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

yes, there's a leather wrap/pouch as well.

StrAngeRy if you don't see it online it only means that it's not out yet, as those items are in the second and third delivery that's slated for January/February.
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Fry Chicken
          • Oct 2009

This or another Rick blazer, size XS.
          Thank you

Comment

• BBYY
            • Mar 2008

In xs or s.

Thanks.
            Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

So I was vacillating if this was really a help finding or a comment on the S/S collection, but I err on the side of putting it in "Where to Find", since there was already a lot of commentary on the collection.

This jacket (img. from Faust's post in the S/S thread):

And in general a location that is a little more adventurous in their buying. Most of the NYC stores, tend to be conservative and black (Atelier, Barneys... though If does have some interesting pieces sometimes). Will be in London in a month, any place worth checking out for Ann there?
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• sshum88
                • Dec 2007

RO Oiled Calf High Collar Intarsia FW2010

Looking for this in small or medium - black color.

Last edited by sshum88; 12-28-2010, 02:46 PM.
                Originally posted by eat me
                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• rudo
                  • Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure I saw that jacket at barneys NYC, which already has Ann S/S delivery.

Originally posted by david s View Post
                  So I was vacillating if this was really a help finding or a comment on the S/S collection, but I err on the side of putting it in "Where to Find", since there was already a lot of commentary on the collection.

This jacket (img. from Faust's post in the S/S thread):

And in general a location that is a little more adventurous in their buying. Most of the NYC stores, tend to be conservative and black (Atelier, Barneys... though If does have some interesting pieces sometimes). Will be in London in a month, any place worth checking out for Ann there?

Comment

• trentk
                    • Oct 2010

help finding cuffs like rick's or amir toos's..... I love the high priest vibe.

"He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• graydot
                      • Aug 2009

looking for ccp fullfingered gloves - anyone selling or know stores with remaining stock?

Comment

• Vahiren
                        • Jan 2009

RO Stooges XS

Looking for classic RO stooges jacket shape in black in a winter leather in an XS.

Heads up if anyone is looking to sell.

Really any incarnation of this jacket..... leather variety, or a different darker shade (dust or darkshadow) in a XS or S would be fine too.

Looking to spend around $1500

Thanks
                        Don't fuck with me fellas, this aint my first time at the rodeo.

Comment

• DamageX
                          • Dec 2008

Burberry Prorsum Boots

I'm looking for either of these Burberry Prorsum FW 2010 men's boots in a size 40 or 41 in any color:

Any help locating these is greatly appreciated!

Comment

• SashaG
                            • Nov 2010

SZ ... still on the hunt for some m.a+ original staple boots as seen below ...

They're from a few season's ago and needed in a 43 but could range up or down a size (if needed).

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Hey I am looking for a stooges or the new biker leather on LVR (not the safari one with the zippers) in blistered lamb size xs and black...don't care if summer or winter version...let me know if you k ow

Or does anyone know the proper name or code for the biker on LVR?

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=0EH47&des=250&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=Nzc=&season=actual&seasProdID=53I

cheers
                              Last edited by theaddict; 01-01-2011, 01:19 PM.
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎