Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawn
    • Mar 2009

In regards to my post above, I ended up buying a LUC knit.

Had this before, but sold it :(
    Rick "Stag" alpaca bias knit, sz S

Comment

• Teazer
      • Dec 2010

Hey guys,
      i'm looking for the Rick Sneaker with the high tongue from the older seasons. I need Size 42/43. I would prefer the Black/white version, but also every other color model would be great, too. Thanks.

Comment

• SlightRight
        • Mar 2011

Does anyone know where can find black RO double layer unstable cotton short t-shirt in size XS?

Comment

• savant
          • Jul 2011

Looking for Guidi 995's apart from PNP. When do they usually go on sale or do most good sizes run out by then ? I am a 43

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

i cant recall how many times this question was asked.
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• SlightRight
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by poopbong View Post
              Looking for Guidi 995's apart from PNP. When do they usually go on sale or do most good sizes run out by then ? I am a 43
              Never.
              Ask them directly about size. They're very nice.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

If you're a true 43 in a 995 (all this after I just finished my rant about model numbers) and your foot is of average width, you'll ideally want to track down a 44.5. But since half sizes are tough as shit to track down (I find it to be worth it for my feet) I'd go with a 45. If you need an insole, you can do that. But if you get a 44, they will likely be too small and then you're basically fucked. A good cobbler may be able to stretch them out but you never know how that process will affect the shape of the boot.

I would give you a solid, 'Guidi shoes never, ever go on sale' but that's not necessarily true. It is for many shops so don't count on it and definitely don't count on popular sizes being left. Usually it's 46 and 47 that I've found that may last into the sale period. Some shops will cling on to a pair of Guidis for 2 years rather than discount them even 10%. So best to assume you're never going to get a pair on sale.

You may find almost new pairs here in the classifieds or on SUFU. That's about the extent of getting any real deal on Guidi boots.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• savant
                  • Jul 2011

thanks for the sizing tips, you seem like a Guidi expert

I am a true US 9 which is equivalent to Guidi's 43 - emailed PNP about this. If you could reaffirm that, that'd be much appreciated

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

I'm between a US 10.5 and 11 and I wear a 45.5 ideally in all styles I've owned but since half sizes are tough to find, I go up to a 46. it's much easier to deal with a half size too large than a half size too small in my experience. There is something about the inside footbed around the toe (handmade constuction/seams) that makes smaller sizes uncomfortable even if they stretch a little.

May want to wait on someone who wears a US 9 to chime in. Personally, I'd go for a 44 but not everyone would agree.

Comment

• savant
                      • Jul 2011

I might just buy it brand new from PNP as Marco from PNP quoted me a good price

Can someone chime in on the boots below? One's horse and other is donkey but I thought all Guidi were unlined? Will it make much difference ?

Comment

• Creep
                        • Oct 2011

can anyone enlighten me as to where i can possibly find a DRKSHDW black hoodie in fleece from a few seasons back? thanks
                        hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

Ok, where can i find a pair of the recent black cordovan CCP tornadoes in size 7?
                          Has to be the actual version though! Darklands is sold out of the size...
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

Does anyone have a link to photos of last season's BBS sneakers or know stores that carried them? The all black distressed ones. I saw them like a week ago, started looking and I can't even find close up pics now.

Comment

• brad1981
                              • Dec 2008

ccp 07

Hi everyone
                              i know this is a long shot, but looking for size 7 ccp derbies(black or grey) from 07ss or 07aw,i know they are almost impossible to find...just wish i might have the luck

Comment

• (((o
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                                Does anyone have a link to photos of last season's BBS sneakers or know stores that carried them? The all black distressed ones. I saw them like a week ago, started looking and I can't even find close up pics now.
                                i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎