X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savant
    • Jul 2011

^

Are you looking for black specifically ?

FW10-11 Rider jacket in brown colour i think ?

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

I posted this in wtb but I might as well post it here. Looking for ss11 julius 337cum16. Its that mesh tee that was heavily featured in springsummer 11. I'd post pictures but my phone sucks. I would like a size 1 in black. Hopefully this works!

Comment

• liuhan610032
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by poopbong View Post
        ^

Are you looking for black specifically ?

FW10-11 Rider jacket in brown colour i think ?

http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ghlight=julius
        sorry man, only consider the pure black

Comment

• liuhan610032
          • Sep 2011

also, looking for the motor waxed jacket from julius x black sense market in size 2!
          Last edited by beardown; 04-17-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Icarium
            • Oct 2010

Not usually a huge fan of graphic tees with text but looking for this in both black or white as the content is quirky, geeky and nonsensical enough for me to have fallen in love. Believe it was from Undercover SS2011.

http://cdn.yoox.biz/37/37327724_14_f.jpg (white version)

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
              • Feb 2012

Any idea where to find these Julius in sz 3? Every place I've looked only has the black (or grey in smaller sizes).

Comment

• Lo-ki
                • Jan 2011

Im looking for a black R.O Berger size XL

The Rick Owen gurus say they didn't sell to well, so what happened to them.... Dust out them closets big boys ...........
                Last edited by Lo-ki; 05-02-2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: I still haven't found what I'm looking for.....
                She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• KingJulien
                  • Oct 2011

This may not be the forum to ask, but where can I buy a MMM 5-zip in black calf (preferably in the US)? The normal one, not any of the weird e-boutique editions. I've been looking to get a 'clean' leather for a long while and think this might be perfect.

Also, I've heard vague allegations that the leather on these is not as nice as it used to be, could anyone elaborate? Thanks!

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

size 46 on sale by hurhur on sufu

Comment

• KingJulien
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                      size 46 on sale by hurhur on sufu
                      Thanks, I'm a true 50 though and think I'm looking for a 52 or even a 54 (want it a bit oversized).
                      Last edited by KingJulien; 04-20-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• nakedfox
                        • Sep 2011

Collecting pieces from Nicolo Ceschi and Poeme Bohemien. Good stuff for it's price.
                        But I'm wondering, where I can buy his clothes online? A while ago there was quite a selection on Yoox, but today it is absolutely hard to get items from him.

Comment

• BBSLM
                          • Feb 2011

Does anyone know of another stockist, preferably in the US, carrying this Ann blazer?

And is anyone familiar with the sizing? I'm 5'10"-11", 140 lbs, 38" chest; debating between small and medium. I've sent Antonioli 3 emails about it from both a gmail and yahoo account over about 3-4 weeks but haven't heard from them.
                          WTB
                          desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                          RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                          STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• dmash
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by apolillo View Post
                            whats funny? yeah, ive noticed. i think we both have. i passed it up on oki-ni sale and have regretted it ever since.
                            because he has actively been looking for that jacket for over a year and still hast found it. It's the mysterious RO.

Comment

• KingJulien
                              • Oct 2011

BBSLM - you could try calling Alan Bilzerian, they're pretty helpful and will ship. I might swing by there tomorrow (big maybe) so I'll keep an eye out if I remember.

Am I the only one who thinks this season's Ann is so damn good?

Comment

• BBSLM
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KingJulien View Post
                                BBSLM - you could try calling Alan Bilzerian, they're pretty helpful and will ship. I might swing by there tomorrow (big maybe) so I'll keep an eye out if I remember.

Am I the only one who thinks this season's Ann is so damn good?
                                Thank you. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Definitely keep an eye out if you remember, but no worries if you forget.
                                WTB
                                desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                                RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                                STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎