X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

i need help tracking down this julius cap

the image is from downtown shop whom i didnt know sold julius. any help would be appreciated!

also, this is a long shot as it seems, cold dyed boris bidjan saberi tanks in size small.
    Last edited by messenoire; 04-21-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• darkbydesign
      • Sep 2010

^^^ A lot of the Julius hats by Julius at Downtown are one-offs specifically made for Downtown. So, you should probably check directly with them.

Comment

• Froberg
        • Sep 2008

I need help finding leggings, not too tight, black, that will fit like 48 (I'm 173cm and 71kg). Any ideas?

Comment

• #ruin
          • Jul 2011

Currently looking for a oversized long black (preferrably shawl) cardigan, made of substantial fabric. Anybody have any ideas? A bit of a specific request i know!

Also a long shot but I remember seeing some Carpe Diem sweatpants that had like a 50" inseam, would love to find a pair but I don't know the exact name/season so I can't find pics or anything =[.
          Last edited by #ruin; 04-28-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• trentk
            • Oct 2010

Julius l/s top. Any shade of grey, any degree of draping/twisting/tearing > 0. Much appreciated.

"He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• sasuke
              • Sep 2010

Isaac hoodie debrouillard

I am looking for isaac sellam ss12 hoodie leather in black size L

New or second hand, thanks in advance

MODEL: DEBROUILLARD COLOR: BLACK MATERIAL: LAMBSKIN LEATHER PRICE: 1250 EURO Info/ How to buy

Comment

• KingJulien
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by KingJulien View Post
                This may not be the forum to ask, but where can I buy a MMM 5-zip in black calf (preferably in the US)? The normal one, not any of the weird e-boutique editions. I've been looking to get a 'clean' leather for a long while and think this might be perfect.

Also, I've heard vague allegations that the leather on these is not as nice as it used to be, could anyone elaborate? Thanks!
                Was still hoping someone knows the answer to this, I know there's at least a few Margiela fans here.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KingJulien View Post
                  Was still hoping someone knows the answer to this, I know there's at least a few Margiela fans here.
                  more likely to get an answer on styleforum.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• unujnha
                    • Sep 2008

looking for Givenchy horn earrings in black!!!
                    "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• casshern
                      • Dec 2010

if anyone could help me find the in aisce orchid shirt/jacket in a 1 I'd be pretty darn grateful

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                        • Oct 2011

^ just make sure you're familiar with InAisce sizing. A 1 is very, very small.

Comment

• casshern
                          • Dec 2010

i lied then, a 2

Comment

• Froberg
                            • Sep 2008

I want to know if anyone can help me find the bbs ss12 wallet (asthe link below). It was sold out at INK when I was about to put my order. Anyone here who purchased it and is willing to sell it?

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                              i lied then, a 2
                              I think there's a size 2 for sale in the womens section on yoox unless someone else already snatched it up.

My own help question, I am looking for a black leather fingerless glove/gauntlet that I can wear under blazers so I'd like it to go past my wrist in length. I've seen a few proper versions from julius and ma+. If anyone has a heads up for someone with an 8.25-5" palm thatd be greatly appreciated. Even better if you are selling a pair!
                              also looking for these in an xs-s drkshdw ss12 dropcrotch i'd prefer the pocketless version that disappeared from antonioli which i waited too long to get
                              Last edited by messenoire; 05-01-2012, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• cmitso412
                                • Feb 2010

Does anyone know somewhere that still has the high RO spiral zip boots from limo on sale with big discounts (I remember seeing them for around the $600 mark I believe)? I'm looking for something around a 42.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎